𝟷𝟽

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Riah, answer yo damn phone" Mari said waking me up, then turning his head the other way

"Hello" I said rubbing my eyes, answering the phone.

"Ge-bitch you sleep"Lala said loudly in the phone making me suck my teeth, and turn the phone one down.

"Iyla, I'm about to hang up"

"Not the gov- but get up and put on a bathing suit, I'm on the way" She said before hanging up.

"The fuck" I mumbled putting my phone down before trying to go to sleep.

"I'm bout to go" Mari said moving his arm from around me sitting up.

"Why" I said opening my eyes and he looked at me confused before his facial expression changed.

"Oh, we going to some pool party, I was supposed to tell you" He said before standing up.

"I don't feel like it" I said picking up my phone checking the time.

2:55

"You don't gotta go, yo friend gonna force you" He said grabbing his stuff saying he will see me later before walking out.

As soon as he walked out Lala walked in.

"Girl get up" She said snatching the cover off my body.

"Lala" I sighed sitting up against the headboard.

"I'm doing to much? My bad but get up, nap time is over" She said walking to my closet.

I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom.

"What the fuck taking her so long" Lala said reaching over to honk my horn.

A few seconds later Meri walked out her house looking annoyed.

"Bitch don't you ever in your life rush me again" She said getting in the seat behind Lala, slamming the door making me look at her crazy.

She assumed it was Lala because that's something she would do.

"I do what the fuck I want, and BITCH don't slam my best friend door like you crazy" She said looking at her through the little space between the door and seat.

She stuck her middle finger up at her before telling me she was sorry.

"Anyways you look pretty" I said pulling off.

"Aw, thank you, y'all do too"

We both said thank you.

"Put the address in" I said handing Lala my phone.

"Look at these girls thinking we niggas" Meri said looking at the girls eyeing my car, and Lala laughed.

I found a parking space across the street from the house and parked then we got out.