𝟷𝟷

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"If you don't love us anymore just say that" Lala said as soon as I walked in her house

"Of course I do, what you mean" I said fully entering the living room where her and Meri sat.

"Its just the fact that you can hang out with Mari and not us" Meri said fake sniffing and wiping her eyes.

"I forgot to be honest"

"You heard that Meri omg she forgot about us" Lala said being dramatic falling off the couch.

"Lala" I said laughing as Meri straight faced her.

"Girl get up" She said shaking her head.

"Where you coming from Riah" Meri asked after Lala got up.

"I was at work I had to do 3 tattoos been there since 7" I shook my head.

"Not bad, its 11"

"Can you do me a small tattoo behind my ear, I wanna get my mans name" Lala said sticking her tongue out.

"I'll see if y'all don't break up the rest of the month"

"Bett" She said smiling showing all her teeth.

Definitely not happening...

" they need to hurry the fuck up, its been 30 minutes" Eli huffed slouching down.

"Nigga it hasn't even been 5" Lala looked at him with her head tilted and he waved her off.

"Inpatient ass nigga"Runts said shaking his head.

"A nigga ain't ate all day"

Waiting for the food to come I just scrolled on TikTok to waste time.

"Y'all sure y'all not dating" Eli asked with a grin since Mari's head was on my shoulder watching me scroll and everybody's attention went on us.

"You need to get a life" Meri said smacking him upside his head.

"You okay" I asked him when everybody broke into their conversations and he nodded.

"Why didn't you get nothing to eat"

"My mouth hurt"He mumbled.

"Did you get your braces tightened" I asked and he nodded.

"What color" I said grabbing his face tilting it back and he smiled slightly showing me and it was black.

"You wanna be like me so bad" I said laughing letting go and he playfully rolled his eyes.

I looked up seeing my food being placed in front of me and said a quick thank you. I got french toast and eggs with a side of bacon.

"Niggas saying they got motion but putting they cash app on instagram notes"Bari said shaking his head putting his fork down.

"They be running out ok that, its lowkey annoying" Lala said ripping of a piece of bacon off my plate making me look turn my head and mug her.

"Here" I said putting the rest of it on her plate and she smiled.

"Thank you bestiee" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek as I grabbed a napkin wiping my hands off.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time seeing it's 2:30.

"I gotta go pick up Naya and Lana" I said yawning slipping my phone back in my pocket and Lala asked the waiter for the bill.

"Thank you" She said and she nodded walking away.

"Let me see it" Eli said and Lala pushed it to him, he looked up tight lip smiling.

"Card roulette" He asked and we nodded pulling out our cards giving it to him.

"MS WAITER LADY" He said calling out for her.

"Pick one of these card's which ever one you pick is what we are paying with"He explained and she nodded pull one from his hand.

"Who's is that" Meri asked and she flipped it over showing the front.

"Unt unt pick again" Eli said taking it out of her hand.

"Nigga you cheating" Runts said taking the card from him giving it back to the lady with the bill and she walked away.

"Shit probably gonna decline anyways" He shrugged handing us our cards back as she walked back over to our table.

"Have a good afternoon" She said giving Eli his card walking away and Mari lifted his head off my shoulder standing up and we all did the same.

"Where you going nigga" Bari asked Eli seeing him going the opposite direction.

"Bout to get her number, I need something new" He said spotting her then jogging after her.

"I'll see y'all later" I said waving following Mari to our cars.

"You coming to my house later" I asked checking the time.

"Yeah I gotta go to my pops house real quick" And I nodded telling him I'll see him later before getting in the car closing the door.

"Let me hurry up" I mumbled not even bothering to put music on and just pulled off.

Pulling up to the front of Naya's daycare I got out and went in to sign her out.

"Good afternoon, Sariah" The lady at the front desk said with a smile.

"Hey, how are you" I asked picking up the pen to check Naya out on the clipboard.

"Im doing well thank you, I'm gonna go get her from the back she is taking a nap" I nodded
before going to sit in the waiting area.

"She's still tired" The lady said making me stand up and take Naya from her and grab her bag.

"Thank you, have a good day" I said walking out.

"You getting heavy girl" I said opening the car door getting her settled before getting in the drivers seat.

"Riah wake up" Naya said shaking me.

"Why" I said turning over.

"We gotta go to store"

"Go without me" She groaned and ran out the room and I drifted back to sleep.

A few minutes later Naya,Lana, and Mari came into my room with pots and started to band them together.

"Oh my fucking gosh" I mumbled sliding it the bed with my phone and walked out.

"I think she mad" I heard Lana say as I went down the stairs.

"Oh well"

I walked in my beauty room locking the door, laying on the couch falling back to sleep.

_______________________

I haven't updated in a while... but Ty for 900 reads❤️

Not edited