𝟷𝟾

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

It was now 3 hours later and we still didn't play the games yet

But everyone was having fun doing what people do at pool party's, such as drinking, twerking, smoking, and being in the pool.

"Im about to go live" I said going to instagram, swiping over clicking the live button.

"Hey guys" I said smiling when people joined.

"RIAH COME OVER HERE" Tipsy Lala yelled from by the pool with the other girls.

I put my finger up to tell her wait before looking back at my phone reading some comments.

Riah.Edits: you look so pretty🫦

Random347: u never told us u smoke!

User532: 😍😍

Pretty.Maria: girl wth how much you smoke!

"Thank you" I said smiling still.

"Y'all, I rarely smoke, i only took one pull" I said standing up making my way to the girls.

"Say hi to my live" I said putting Lynn, Kenzie, and Leah in the frame.

"Heyy" They all said in sync making me laugh.

"I just met them today, they are nice" I said walking a few steps to stand next to Lala.

"Take a shot boo" Meri said walking over to me with a bottle of henny.

"No thank you" I said looking back at my phone.

"Im freezing yall" I said shivering.

The later it got the temperature kept dropping, and I wasn't wearing a cover up only a army green cargo skirt.

User453: You lying badd

Yannasworld: I believe u fav!🙂

Random: yall lit asl

Riahslostfiles: yall she probably had a
edible or secondhand😹🤦🏾‍♀️

"My best friend don't drink that, get her some Taylor Port!" Lala said from right next to me.

"You drunk Lala"

"Tipsy" She shrugged grabbing the Taylor Port from Lynn.