𝟷𝟼

Next week
SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hello" I said answering the phone for Mari while sitting at the island next to Naya while she ate

"I'm pulling up"

"Okay, I gotta run back upstairs real fast" I said standing up from the stool.

As soon as I got up Naya did too and started following me.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" I asked turning around to face her when we reached the stairs.

"I go Ri" She asked looking up at me pouting.

"No baby, u gonna be bored" I said turning around to walk up the stairs.

"Sanaya, it's too early for this" I said when I heard her crying and hit the floor.

I should just leave her there...

I turned around again, going back down the stairs to get her.

"Naya, get up" I said putty my phone down pulling her arms up.

"I wanna go" She said still crying, not letting me pull her up.

"Stop crying, you can come" I said using some strength to pick her up.

Kid be strong for no reason..

"You been crying all week, whats wrong with you" I said bending down to grab my phone and saw Mari was still on the phone.

"Mari, can you get her car seat out of my car while I get her dressed" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"Aight"

I hung up and grabbed my keys off the counter unlocking it, then putting Naya's food in the trash before going up stairs to her room.

I picked out a white cami top,hot pink shorts, and crocs.

I put it on her in silence because I guess she is upset with me and don't wanna talk .

After getting her dressed I brought her to the bathroom to fix her ponytails.

"I need to do your hair" I said when she tried to push my hand away.

"No" She said rolling her eyes.

"Naya, do you want to go or not, I can leave you here with Lana" I said and she pouted folding her arms.

After I finished with her hair I told her to go get a snacks while I go grab my stuff.

"Are you ready" I said walking into the kitchen with my tote bag on my shoulder.

I saw she was holding the whole box of little bites and a apple juice.

"You know what I don't even care, let's go" I said taking the apple juice from her putting it in my bag, to grab her hand walking us out the door locking it.