Tease ❤️‍🔥

A/N: This one shot does contain some sexual activity but if you wanna skip go for it ❤️

It was a regular Saturday night in Ever After and a group of friends or rather couples were sitting at a dinner table for their weekly hangout.

They people were, Hunter, Ashlynn, Raven, Dexter, Cerise and Daring. They all were friends and this was a good way to not only hang out with their friends but also their SO's.

Dinner was going great, everyone was having a great time until Daring thought it was time to spice things up. He slowly and skillfully reached under the table and grabbed Cerises thigh. She quickly glanced over at him but he seemed to be doing it absentmindedly so she ignored it.

Daring continued to bring his hand further up her dress until he got to her underwear. He heard her breath hitch as he lightly grazed over her. He pushed her underwear aside and began to rub her clit at a medium pace.

While it was clear she was enjoying it, she was more so trying not to make a single sound to alert anyone at the table.

He put two of his fingers inside her and started pumping them fast. He was the tears that threatened to fall if she was pushed further. He leaned over to her ear and whispered "You should eat baby, your foods gonna get cold"

She nodded and picked up for fork and knife and began to slice her steak before he hit her spot and she dropped them with the table looking at her.

"Sorry"she apologized "Greasy hands"

"No problem I totally understand"said Ashlynn

At this point, Daring could tell Cerise was close by how she was tightening around his fingers, but he wouldn't let her cum just yet. She leaned into his ear and said desperately "Please, I'm g-gonna-"

"No"he whispered back "Not now"he said as he pulled his fingers out

She looked disappointed but that would end soon because was wasn't quite finished with her.

Soon dinner was over and after a couple of drinks everyone went they own way for the night. Daring took Cerise to his dorm since Hopper was gone for the week.

"You are crazy you know that"Cerise said as they got in the door

"I don't think you know how crazy I really am baby"he said towering over her

"Oh really, then by all means show me"she whispered

He engulfed her in a searing kiss as he zipped down her dress and let it fall to her ankles.

Cerise broke the kiss to look him in the eyes and unbuckled his belt swiftly with without breaking contact.

While Cerise worked on his pants, Daring took off his jacket and shirt so there they both were in their underclothes breathless.

Daring pushed Cerise onto the bed and hovered over her.

"Oh the things you do to me"he muttered

Cerise licked her lips and pulled him down to her and kissed him again, this time with more lust. Finally they both had nothing obstructing their passionate love session.

"Listen to that"he said rubbing the wetness that was pooled beneath her "It's like you're begging for me"

"Gosh, Daring I am"she whimpered

He smirks at her response and uses his finger to lightly touch her and even that was enough to get a rise out of her.

"Daring"she moaned "Stop teasing me"

"If that's what you'd like, your wish I my command"he said shoving three fingers in her harshly

"Oh fuck"she moaned gripping his hair

Daring groaned at the force she pulled his hair. It hurt but it was a good kind of hurt.

"Daring i-im gonna-"

"Not yet princess"he said removing his fingers. Cerise cried out at the loss of contact but not for long before Daring began feasting on her core like he didn't eat twenty minutes ago.

"You taste so good baby"he groaned into her causing a moan to come from her. "You like that baby"he asked raising his head

"Oh fuck yes"he whimpered

Daring quickly went back to eating her out with no relent on his mind.

"D-daring, cum, I'm gonna cum"she warned

He did hear her but he didn't stop, he continued to do what he was doing. Cerises moans only got louder until she came. Daring kept eating her out until her legs stopped shaking.

Daring wiped his mouth as she left hickeys on her neck leaving the smallest bite marks.

While kissing her, Daring reached on his nightstand and grabbed a condom and began to unwrap it. He broke the kiss and put it on before shoving himself in her letting her cry out.

"Remind me, what's the safe word"he said before he started moving

"Ice pop"said Cerise

"Got it"he said leaving a kiss in her chest

He finally started thrusting himself into her but he purposefully did it way slower than Cerise liked.

"Daring, go faster"she said

"What was that, I can't hear you"he smirked

"Fuck Daring please please go faster"she moaned

He speed up a drastic amount and they were immediately transported to cloud 9.

Daring brought one of his hands to massage Cerises breast while kissing her.

This was the case for the next ten minutes until Cerise was getting closer. "Daring, I'm close, so close"she moaned

"Well guess what, you're not allowed to cum"he said slyly

"W-what"she chocked

"That's what I said"he muttered slowing down

"No, Daring please go faster"she cried chocked up

He speed up wordlessly as he was nearing his end too. "Fuck baby, you feel so good"he moaned into her neck with Cerise moaning a response.

Daring had Cerise right on the edge of release but wouldn't let her but she couldn't take it. "Daring please"she whined

"If you wanna cum, beg me"he said

When she didn't say anything, he slapped her hard on the butt. "Oh fuck, Daring please please let me cum please"she moaned

"Hmmm, I don't think your serious"he said going harder

"Daring I'm so fucking serious, please"she moaned before he speed up again "Oh fuck please"

"Countdown"he said

He kept going faster knowing how it tortured Cerise but he knew she was enjoying it.

"Three" he said still somehow speeding up

"Two" he said rubbing her clit

"Two and a half" he dragged watching Cerise squirm

"One"

The finally released not holding a single sound back.

"Oh my gosh"Cerise grumbled struggling to breathe

"You made a mess baby"he said "Would like for me to clean it up"

"Yeah, I'd like that"she said as he bowed his head back to her core to 'clean' up the mess.

Few minutes later they were both laying next to each other looking at each other contently.