Dont Make Me Pull Over AU ❤️‍🔥

15 hours. Long hours if i'm being honest. Cerise and Daring were on their way to Darings parents for the family reunion. Since they were in a very serious relationship, Cerise was also invited to attend and she was pretty excited.

Only problem was they distance between them and his family. The trip was unbearable but he refused a plane because they aren't the cleanest. Cerise didn't mind but the way Daring was sitting there with his hand on her thigh, sunglasses on and his hair blowing in the breeze made her get all hot and bothered. So she acted on it.

She creeped her hand over to his crotch before lightly stroking it. It was light enough to not trigger him but hard enough to get a reaction.

"Oh hell Cerise bad idea"Daring groaned

"I barely think so"she smirked "Besides i can't help myself with you just sitting there"

"Cerise"Daring warned

"Looking all handsome" Cerise continued "With your shorts and sunglasses on"

She fished her hand down his shorts but stalled at his underwear waist line.

"Cerise if i have to pull over"he warned again

"And i think you could relieve some of your tension from all this driving"Cerise said giggling

"Don't make me pull over"Daring said

Finally Cerise grabbed his dick and felt as it erected.

Then Daring pulled over by a field. Nobody was coming in either direction for miles. At last a quiet moment.

"Aww why'd you pull over"Cerise asked innocently

"Take your underwear off. Now"Daring demanded

Cerise held Darings eyes as she took her underwear off from under her little dress and Daring could see just how wet she was from her little stunt she pulled.

"You better hope nobody decides to come over here, or they'll see you getting your brains fucked out"Daring said grabbing her throat

Daring opened Cerises legs slightly to give himself more space to do what needed to be done. He licked his lips and began to eat her out.

"Ahhh Daring"Cerise moaned grabbing his hair

"Isn't this what you wanted, my attention off the road"Daring asked

Cerise flew off the handle. Daring knew all the right places to get her off and he did it well.

Daring slid his tongue in her sopping wet pussy not listening to anything she was saying unless it was her moans.

"Ahh fuck Daring i'm gonna cum"Cerise cried out

Daring heard her but ignored as he kept eating her out and tongue fucking her like this was his last minute.

"I'm coming oh fuck oh fuck"Cerise whined as she came all over his face and tongue.

He finally lifted his head when she was slowly stopping to shake.

"If you think this is over you are wrong"Daring said before taking his thumb to rub her clit, overstimulating her

"D-Daring"Cerise whimpered clawing at his arm

"Shh, you had this coming"Daring said

"I'm gonna cum again, Daring please"Cerise cried

"Do it cum for me"Daring said into her neck

"Ahhh"Cerise cried cumming on his hand

But never never stopped overstimulating her clit.

"Daring, I-"she whined again

"Cumming again already"Daring smirked

Cerise came a third time, a fourth, a fifth, until Daring finally let her have a second to come off her high.

"You think you can go again"he whispered

"Please, I can"Cerise said desperately

"Good"Daring said ridding himself of his shorts and underwear revealing his still painful erect dick

He rolled a condom on from his glove compartment and immediately got to work.

"Oh fuck Dare"Cerise moaned

"What's my name"Daring asked speeding up

"Daring"Cerise answered

"That's right and who does this pussy belong too"he asked again

"You, this pussy belongs to you"Cerise cried clenching around him

"That's right"he said rubbing her clit again "Cum for me"

And she did, once it started there was no stopping it. Daring came right after her not leaving a single drop for himself.

He pulled out and cleaned them up before getting back situated on the road.

"I hope you can wait another few hours till we get home, because i'm far from finished with you"