Surprise AU 🥰

Cerise and Daring Charming had been married for exactly one year and two months and everything in their lives fell into place.

One day Raven and Dexter were over at their house to tell them something.

"We're having a baby" they exclaimed

"What really oh my gosh i'm so excited for you guys"Cerise said in happiness. She couldn't wait to be a aunt, her and Raven had been friends since they were basically in diapers and it was great to see her enter her next chapter.

As her pregnancy went on, Daring and Cerise had been there every step of the way making sure they had everything they needed and helped with the baby's nursery.

time skip- 9 months

It was September 14th and Raven had been in the hospital for at least 24 hours. Her water broke and Cerise rushed her here with the boys in tow.

Raven refused to let Cerise leave her so Cerise stayed with her and was the first to meet her new nephew, Dylan.

"He's so tiny"Cerise said admiring him

"I know, he looks exactly like Dex"said Raven stroking his head

Just then the boys were bursting through the door. Dexter went to go get Daring from the waiting room and they were super excited.

"Congrats little brother, he's adorable"Daring said wrapping his arm around Cerises waist

"Thanks man"Dexter said holding his son

Cerise and Daring stayed for a while longer before finally getting to go home for the first time in 2 days.

"Whew, that was intense, I'm glad we aren't having kids anytime soon right"Daring asked

Cerise suddenly went quiet.

"Cerise, aren't you glad"he asked confused

"Daring"Cerise said

"Yeah"he replied

"I'm pregnant"she whispered loud enough for him to hear

"Really"he said in disbelief

"Yeah"she said looking up at him

She watched the smile on his face grow before he picked her up and spun her around in the air before putting her back down.

"We're having a baby"he said with a tear falling

"I was hoping you'd be excited"Cerise said

"Cerise, this is our baby" he said putting his hand on her stomach "Ill have another little you running around and what could be better than that"