Chapter 11

Niks POV.

I walked into school not wanting cielo to see the deal I was about to make.

I'm gonna make this sophomore my runner, he gon do all the deals and shit here so I don't risk getting caught up by the school. But I got a couple regulars I gotta take care of first.

"Yo boss you got it for me?" Chris asked me at our regular meeting spot by the gym.

I nodded handing him a bag of goods.

"Ight yo payment due next week same day same time, be late and you know what's gon happen" he nodded his head and left.

I walked to my class with cielo and noticed her laying down in her seat. This was unusual cause she usually not comfortable enough to sleep anywhere with a lot of people. She never even fall asleep before me.

I wonder if it's cause ion make her feel safe.

I averted my gaze back to the teacher to stop thinking about it when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the little dark skin fem sitting next to me.

"Yo" I said.

"Hey papi" she blushed and I rolled my eyes in my head.

"You need sum?"

"Yeah actually I heard you got fish on you and I need some" she looked at me seductively but I knew what she was talking about.

"I got it, meet me in the stairway bathroom after class in the big stall" I said and she nodded.

"Thanks papi" she winked at me and went back to working on her work sheet. Hoe ass. Aye at least I'm making money doe.

I kept my eyes straight till the bell rang so c wouldn't try to talk to me. I know she knows I'm thuggin but I just don't want her to see that part of me. She deserve better then a thug and that's all I've really been since I was a youngin.

After the bell rang I was gone. I heard the teacher call out mamis name and I was a bit confused as to why. I had no time to see though. I made my way to the bathroom.

She was already in the stall when I arrived so I put down my backpack and got out a baggy of snow.

"This the best you gon find out here so tell yo friends to tapn with Chris if they need it Ight I'm not pluggin nomore" I said to the girl.

"I gotchu thank you pa" she handed me the money and walked out the stall. I waiting a couple seconds before leaving out after but when I walked out Cielo was standing at the sink looking in the mirror. She looked at me and my eyes widened. Shit.

"Cie-" I said but she dashed out the bathroom like she was the flash or sum.

Damn I fucced up.

After school I thought about what cielo saw. I fucced up this time man she prolly think I ain't shit.

She texted me that she would be taking the bus and not to wait up, I understood I'll let her have her space but ima talk to her when I get home.

I dipped out the school and went to the wear house. Boss needs me to train the new members so ima be spending the day there I guess. Hopefully ion get back to late though I don't wan cielo to think she not a priority or sum.

On my way back I saw shanti and her little cousin leaving out cielos house. I felt jealousy strike but I know cielo don't have nothing going on with her. Shanti not taking her from me.

I went into my house to take a shower before I made my way to C's.

I rang the doorbell and waited.

The door opened to reveal a puffy eyed Cielo. Her lips were plumper then usual and she was dressed in only a big shirt and some boxers. How can someone look so good all the time.