Chapter 13

Cielos POV.

I finished the last verse to my second song and layed down on the couch sighing.

"So who is she" Jojo laughed.

"Who??" I asked cluelessly.

"The girl you talkin bout" she said.

"Oh.. she's ion kno we'll see in due time I guess" I said.

"Due time" she said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Due time. That's gonna be the name of this song"

"I guess I'll just see you in due time due time
With you I cannot loose time loose time" I mumble sang

"And there's the hook" she directed me back into the mic room.

We finished the song and it came out fuckin FIRE. *jojos exact words*

Me and Jojo continued to chop it up and make music through the night. I was hella versatile in this session shit makes me excited for what the future got in store for me.

"Mann c you gon be famous one day you kno dat" Jojo said hitting the blunt.

"You gon be right thea wit me, award winning producer" I said smiling eyes heavy.

She just smiled back.

"Ight so I made this beat for you the other day it's sum diff I wanted u to try out.. r&b" she pulled up the file and let it play

*beat in media*

I sat down and started writing my verse already, the beat just hit different and Im moving with it in my mind. Like a energy wave. But then again maybe I'm just high.

You could stay up with me all night
Tung tied
Every time I see you
Lungs dry every time I breathe you

Oh don't lie to me
Don't lie to me
Woah
Don't cry to me
Don't cry to me woah
Just show
Just come ride wit me
Woah

"Damnn das hard" Jojo said. She looked like she was sinking into her chair. I want to be as relaxed as her.

"Thank you, I think ima take dis wit me and write da rest of the song cus I think we both tired asl" I said checking the time on my phone. It was already 1 am.

"Ight just hit me then lil reli and we'll get it locked in I'll make time for you whenever" she said air dropping me the files and I payed her.

"Alright bet thank you Jojo" I dapped her up.

"How you gettin home?" She asked.

"I was just gon Uber" I said.

"Nah you straight lemme give you a ride I'm passin thru Crenshaw anyways" she said.

"Alright I appreciate that" I got into the passenger of her blacked out bmw.

"Man it's crazy how long it's been" she said about 5 minutes into the drive.

"I know huh feels like yesterday we were just kids out here posted at the rec all day" I looked out the window reminiscing older days.

"I heard about ya pops g I'm sorry, heard you got shot too, you healed up now?" She asked me.

"Thanks man, how'd you hear bout that?" I asked her.