Chapter 19

Cielos POV.

*RING RING RING*

I woke up with a bad ass headache and turned off my alarm.

It's Monday again and I really don't wanna go to school but I've already missed so many days of school that they might send me to court. And it's the first day of the new quarter so we getting new classes.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. Hopefully hot water will ease some of the aching in my body.

I turned the shower on and examined my face in the mirror. If was kind of worse then before because the bruises gained more color and my face looked fucked up. If I was worried bout getting flagged by the school I for sure am now.

I slipped out my sweats and walked in feeling the soothing water on my skin.

After my shower I put on my black Nike tec and some forces and went to my mom room to look for her makeup bag.

Hopefully ion fuck my face up.

Once I found her foundation shit I looked up on YouTube how to cover up bruises and followed it step by step. Who knew make up was so difficult this finna make me late to school.

After I was done I looked at my face, there was still some purple but it was less noticeable thankfully.

I went to my closet and got out the shank my brother gave me and tucked it into my pants. I'm not taking no more fucking chances.

Once I was done getting all my shit I began my walk to the bus station.

I texted Nya that I was on my way just incase someone decided to try something. I really need my own whip, good thing I'm taking drivers Ed this semester so I can finally get my license. I turn 18 in two months but ion wanna wait honestly.

I finally got to the bus stop and seen Shawn there Nya wasn't tho.

"Where Nya at Reli" I asked.

"Ion even kno" he looked around.

I sat on the empty bench next to him and lit up the blunt I rolled last night.

"Ok miss Idgaf" shawn laughed.

I rolled my eyes and kept hittin it before passing it to him.

Nya still wasn't here and the bus was about to come. I'm confused.

*HONK HONK*

"Get in mfkas" I stood up quickly after being startled ready to fight but it was just Nyah in a black Benz.

"When you get this" I looked into the passenger window.

"She nice huh" she smiled unlocking the doors.

"Dayum Nya this shit nice" he laughed getting in the back.

I got in too but I was sus cause since I known Nya she ain't ever big balled like this.

On the way to school we smoked and bumped jaaybo. Death beds was hitting forreal cus a n*gga been off the shits lately like my head just don't feel right no more. I don't feel right. I can't even eat or sleep good and the only person lingering on my mind is-

"C'lo get yo ass out we here" Nya said closing her door.

Did I just space out?

"Yes you did now cmon" she said opening my door.

"By the way if you need anything let me know, I know what happened and as yo best friend I'm here for you but I'm not gon let you slack either remember that" she pointed her finger in my face.