Chapter 21

Cielo POV.

"Bae!" I called out to Nik while in the shower.

"Yeah?" She opened the bathroom door.

"I forgot my towel in the dryer can you get it for me please" I poked my head through the glass door.

"Mhmm" she stood there for a second.

"Hurry" I rolled my eyes and she snapped out of her daze leaving the room.

The door opened a few minutes later.

"Thank youu" I said pushing my dreads back.

"Thank me another way" I felt her chest hit my back and her arms slivered across the sides of my waste.

I looked back at her.
"What are you-"

"Shh" she whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. She pushed my dreads to the side and tilted my head, giving her easier access.

"Mm" I closed my eyes.

I couldn't deny the fact that I'd been craving this for a minute.

She licked my neck and bit my ear.

I whimpered. I would let her do anything to me.

"How you finna thank daddy?" She licked my ear lobe.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

I turned around and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

She stopped the kiss and looked at me.

"Cielo"

I nodded my head, and stared into her eyes.

"I" she grabbed my hand.

"I love you Cielo"

I smiled. She looked so vulnerable right now, I wondered if this was really the Nik I knew. When I first met her she ain't give a damn.

I thought about how much she's taken care of me and the serious ass face she used to keep on.

Now it's worried and warm. Curious. Her eyes say she wants to know everything about me.

I grabbed her face and kissed her. There was so much emotion pent up inside me that I couldn't express to her in words.

I pulled my lips from hers.

"I love you" I looked up at her.

Her eyes raced back and forth between mine. She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

She kissed my shoulder and neck, resting her chin on my collarbone.

"I'm yours" I whispered.

"Show me" Nik said seductively.

She picked me up and my back hit the cold granite wall.

I shivered and she pulled in closer.
She kissed my neck as she locked her arms under my thighs.

"Mmph" I moaned quietly as she pulled in closer. Her stomach pressed against my coochie making me want her so much more.

She licked across my neck and bit my ear.

Fuck.

I looked at her and she brought her lips to mine kissing me more intense than she ever has.

She licked my lips requesting access and I opened for her.

"You're such a good girl" she said.

Our tongues shortly fought for dominance but I melted into her quickly, letting her take complete control.