Chapter 22

Trey POV.

"What did you find" I asked Kiko.

"Ok, we know Cielo does music and she's been fucking with a producer that's part of 60 block they bang Lincoln"

"Okay what about her" I interrupted impatiently"

"Well they're boss resides in north county and he's tinos cousin" kiko said and a grin on my face formed.

"Very good Kiko"

"Boss I was thinking about it and I have an idea. Since Tino is a part of our block, he can help set some kind of deal up with the boss and we'll fund a scholarship for UCLA, I found school files and Cielo got in but it looks like she hasn't payed any of her school fees. Maybe das why she ain't decided. We can fund her living space and watch her every move and I could personally move out there, keep an eye on her for the mean time till y'all take care of Nik and her brother." She went on but I interrupted again.

"But first we have to seperate her and Nik I need you to take care of that Niko before the summer ends.. can you handle that?" I stated.

"I'm on it boss, I already know Nik she's destructive I just need to get her jealous enough to bring that side out, ima get my guy on it since she never seen me it'll be better if she meet me in the north then here."

I nodded and she exited out my office.

"Oh one more thing, her moms been taking trips back and forth from Jersey, I haven't found what yet but im working on it" she said and let the door shut.

I sat down in my chair. This seems like it's gonna be too easy. I chuckled.

I picked up the phone and called tino to get this settled ASAP.

*Ring.... Ring..... Ring.... Ri-*

Tino: Hello?

"Yo Tino I need a favor from you"

Tino: wassup gang?

"Yo cousin, he run 60 in the north?" I asked.

Tino: Yeahdat I'm not big on that side of the family tho

"Ima need you to get coo cause yo cousin could do a big job for us, we can finally get rid of 30s and take out that bitch ass n**ga leek."

Tino: what you need?

To be continued...

Nik POV:

Once Cielo fell asleep I left the crib to scope out the bitch she been around lately. Jojo or sum. Cielo say she just be at the studio but ion like how that stud look at her. I hate the fact that she be with another bitch she don't need no other bitch.

I went to the studio and stayed there a lil min while I rolled a blunt. I seen Jojo walk out the studio down the stairs and to her black dodge. Tuh basic.

She got in her whip and drove off quickly so I followed her. She pulled up to some house not far from the studio we was just at. She walked in with a package and some n*gga greeted her at the door. I never seen these mfs in my life though. I wrote the addy down.

She left quickly and I followed her to the next spot which I assumed was her pad. Some nice lookin condos. Ain't no way she afford this just producing?

How do she even know cielo?

I wrote down her spot n watched her walk to her lil condo.

I dipped and hit the store.

I got home and went to the kitchen to put the bags down and Cielo wasn't no where to be seen so I assumed she was still sleep. I walked up quietly and opened the door.