Chapter 14

Cielos POV.

I woke up but Nik was no longer in my bed. I looked at the time.

Monday 8:06

Shittt I'm late for school.

I got up and quickly did my higiene and changed into my blue Nike tech.

It was raining outside and I huffed when I saw Niks car wasn't there.

I walked to the bus station and waited 5 minutes until it got here. Thankfully there's a roof on the bench.

Once I got to school I walked to my second period and the teacher decided to call me out.

"Do you have a tardy slip Lentero?" He asked me knowing damn well I didn't.

I didn't even answer bruh and I started walking to the office to get my slip.

"Did y'all hear about cielo getting shot, das why she was using them crutches" one of the dudes said.

"I heard piru smoked her cus of beef they got with her brother" another n*gga said.

I stopped my tracks to listen to the conversation I overheard.

"Yupp I bet trey called that shit since 30s been tryna run territory and I heard her brother killed treys cousin. They tryna get back at bruh" a woman's raspy voice said.

"Shit I wouldn't be surprised"

Damn.
So it wasn't no mistake they actually want my head. And it's cus my brother tryna get more territory?

Is Nik part of that shit?

I felt confused and annoyed that I didn't know shit going on behind closed doors. Nik or my brother don't tell me shit about what goes on in the gang.

"You mfkas know I can hear y'all right" I said feeling my blood boil.

The two guys looked at me shocked but the stud turned around and grinned an evil ish smirk.

"Shouldn't you be in class" she walked towards me as her goons followed.

"What it matter to you, stop speaking on my name"  I glared at her intensely.

"Or what, you gon hit me with yo stick? Crippled ass" she laughed in my face which made me more angry.

"If you wanted my stick you could've jus said that. Oh.. but studs ain't my type" I smirked.

She began cornering me into the wall so I pushed her back.

"You shouldn't have done that" she grinned widely.

*BOP*

She hit me in my face which made me almost loose balance.

"Man fuck you" I charged at her, letting my crutches drop.

I hit her in her stomach and kneed her in her pelvis this time roughly.

This time she was no longer smile. Now she was furious and I liked it.

It's my turn to smile.

She ran towards me trying to land another punch but didn't succeed so I hit her in her face harshly.

We then got into a brutal fight until her goons pulled her off  since a teacher was coming.

I clutched my bag and continued to walk to the office.

When out of no where I got a text.

UNKNOWN:

Watch yo back C.