Chapter 18

Cielos POV.

Today I woke up in a new location. I was cuffed to a bed in a very large room.

I sat up and noticed I was in different clothes.

Wtf.

Oh hell nah I know mfkas ain't undress me bro.

I looked around for anything that could unlock this cuff.

I opened the bed side table but all that was in there was a Bible. Tf.

Ughhh.

"Morning" the familiar voice said making me jump.

"You ain't gon find nothing" she said setting down a tray with breakfast on it.

My stomach growled at the smell. I ain't ate in 3 days so it's understandable.

"That's for me?" I asked.

"Duh" she pushed it to me further.

This could be poison tho or drugs.

"Uh I'm not hungry" I pushed the tray back lowkey cryin inside.

She raised her eyebrow and took a couple bites of the food.

"See not poison" she pushed the tray back to me.

I looked at her and back at the food and said fuck it. Last meal shit.

Once I was done she un cuffed me so I could go to the bathroom.

"There's toilet trees in the cabinet I put fresh towels in there for you and some of my clothes" she said.

"Th- thank you" I walked into the bathroom.

I looked at my face in the mirror and it didn't look to bad. Just a lot of bruising and scars.

I undressed and got into the shower.

The water felt really good on my skin but it stung.

I liked the stinging sensation tho. Reminded of nights I spent with that razor blade.

I noticed my wrists were also bruised up and had bad cuts from the rug burn and cuff.

I need to figure out how to escape.

I turned off the water when I was done with my routine and I stepped out.

I picked up some Calvin Klein boxers and sports bra and slipped them on. I then put on the black sweats and T she gave me along with some socks.

I put my dreads back and walked out of the bathroom. She was on the bed watching TV.

I stood there for a second tryna contemplate what to do but she interrupted my thoughts.

"Come here" she patted the bed.

I sat on the corner of the bed akwardly.

"Is this your house?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Boss wants you here for safe keeping" she said.

So they don't wanna kill me?

"Why you sitting like that" she chuckled.

I looked at her confused.

"Relax I ain't gon hurt you das why I brought you here it's either you here with me or getting yo ass beat in a basement now lay back" she said.

I was confused but glad I wasn't getting tortured.