Chapter 26

Cielo POV

She swirled her tongue around my nipple and gripped the other one.

"Mm" I tilted my head back and I felt her eyes on me.

She kept me pressed against the cold marble wall as she licked my body.

I felt immense pleasure but also a feeling I never felt before. It was like a fearful feeling but I kind of liked it. Even though it feels wrong.

"W-wait" I said trying to push her back but I felt really weak right now.

"N-nik" I said but she ignored me.

"Wait stop" I pushed her away a little harder cause she wasn't listening to me.

Ion like where this is going. I know I just fucked up but damn I never put hands on nobody.

"Leave" she said calmly.

I just looked at her for a second then I hurriedly got out of the shower and grabbed a towel and my clothes. I dried off quickly and put on my sweats before jogging out the house and going to mine.

I locked the door and went to my room to change.

Fuck bruh. Everything is just fucked up now.

I went downstairs and opened the fridge to get some food but I lost my appetite so I just watched anime until I fell asleep on the couch.

I miss my mom.

NIK POV.

I combed my fingers through my hair and sighed. Why didn't she wanna fuck me? Is she done fr? Was a fem what she really wants?

This shit got me messed up bro cus she got me acting out of character now. And once I do that ain't much I can change about it. And she really don't deserve that she's a good girl and I'm a bad person.

When I get psycho all I do is put her in danger and make her sad. Now I'm putting hands on her and jumping to conclusions. Shit just made me mad that she was with that thottie ass bitch without me.

She seemed hurt though. But she don't know that I ain't even wanna kiss that bitch in school. Fuck it's all that hoes fault.

This shit suck bro.

I decided to leave up put my auntie house and just get an apartment to avoid seeing Cielo for a while. The way she was looking at me tonight has me tight. She looks legitimately scared of me and ion think I can take that.

I'll call the bro that leases tomorrow and dip tf out but for tonight I'll just go to the trap.