Chapter 12

Cielos POV.

I woke up in Niks arm as last nights occurrences replayed in my head. I craved Nik even more.
But the problem at hand isn't solved.
Half of me wants to believe her about what happened yesterday but my trust issues are taking over the other half.
I really want and need Nik in my life now but the circumstances just don't seem to look that good.
I wish there wasn't so many people I loved in the game.

I sat up and rubbed my hands down my face. I need to go to the studio man.

Jojo

Me: Yoo you got studio time tonight?

Jojo: ...

"Goodmorning bebe" Nik said rapping her arm around my legs expecting it to be my waste.

"Goodmorning" I replied.

*DING*
Jojo: come thru @8

Me: ☝🏽

"Who you texting" Nik ass sat up tryna look at my phone.

"Why you so nosy" I told her moving my phone away to play with her.

"Cielo Im not fucking playing whichu" she growled making my pussy jump.

"And I ain't playing whichu either" I looked her up and down.

She grabbed my throat and my phone fell out my hand.

She glimpsed at it and seen the contact name.

"PROD JOJO"

"Oh my god C don't play like that" she said annoyed as she let go.

"I told you I wasn't playing" I said serious faced. I'm still mad about yesterday and I'm mad at myself for catching feelings.

"Man whatever" she got up getting her clothes.

"You just mad cus I ain't the one fucking up" I said out of spite knowingly.

"Yo you forreal right now? Everything I been doing for you tryna make things better for you" she said.

"Well ever since I came here shits only gotten worse" was all I said.

"And that's my fault?" She yelled slightly.

I said nothing.

"so you wasn't gon invite me to yo studio session huh?" She said trying to bring the conversation somewhere else.

I looked away from her. I was going to the stu specifically to get away.

"Alright coo I see how it is" she scoffed and slammed the door. I felt bad for what I said to Nik. She was right it wasn't her fault but it wasn't mine either and it doesn't help that she's in the gang that got me shot because of their stupid rivals. Truth is I'm more confused than anyone about the shit going on.

After chilling in my bed and getting ready I called up Nya to see what she was up to. I might invite her to stu wit me but honestly I'm just excited to catch up and spend time wit Jojo. I haven't seen her since the last summer I came out here. Lately I've just been producing my own songs and beats but it's nice having someone put in a extra ear.

*calling nya*

"Yoo ny" i said.

"Wass hannin reli"

"What's plots today fam" I asked.

"Shanti on her way to pick me up right now we gon hit the mall u wanna come" she asked.

"Hell yeah"

"Ight be ready in like 15"

"Fosho" I hung up and finished getting dressed.

I smoked and waited until nya texted me they was outside.

I grabbed my bag cus I was prolly gon uber to the stu from the mall or whenever I'm at by 7:30.

"Yo was good lil reli" shanti smiled and dapped me up after I dapped ny.

"Was good was good" I sat in my seat blunt still in hand.

"Y'all wanna hit that?" I passed it to the front and shanti took it.

We drove to the mall and quickly arrived. The first store we walked into was Nordstroms. Nyah and her cousin blew a bay on purple jeans n Burberry n a couple other brands but I wasn't really in the mood to shop.

Nyah reached the register and pulled out a band. My eyes grew wide.

"Where you make that cus I kno yo ass ain't working" I spoke loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough for no one around us to hear.

She eyes her cousin and then looked back at me with no response.

Their faces turned the same like the face of a kid who opened their Christmas presents too early and just got caught.

"Nyah" I said thru gritted teeth. She knows I don't like being ignored.

"Just quick cash dawg don't worry bout it" she said grabbing her store bag and continuing out of the door way.

I looked at Shanti with a raised brow and she scratched the back of her neck.

Whatever I'll find out what's going on later or tomorrow I ain't got time for more drama today.

We continued our venture through the mall. I got a few needed items and a new charger for my momma cus she told me hers broke.

After getting some food it was a quarter to 7:30 so I wrapped things up with nya and shanti.

They offered me a ride but I honestly didn't want them to come into my session today. I just need to be alone. Me and my music. The Uber got to the mall shortly and I got into the all black Tesla after checking the plate. Ngl all this shit that has happened made me 100x more paranoid and aware of my surroundings at ALL times. I been looking up a lot of self defense techniques as well and practicing at home. I already had hands but now I got skills feel me.

"Excuse me"

"Sir?" The driver repeated.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We are here" he said.

I nodded and got out there.

I realized how used to being called a man I am now. Shi really don't bother me anyways.

I walked up the building stairs and knocked on the door. There was loud music bumping and blue lights shining through the blinds so I just walked in cause she probably couldn't hear me.

I peeped in and saw she was wrapping up her last session so I just walked in and took a seat on the black L shaped couch.

She smiled at me and wrapped things up with her last client.

She walked him to the door and slowly closed it, locking it swiftly. After making her way back to her seat she looked at me and smiled again.

"So how you been C it been like wha 5 years?"
She said putting her full attention on to me.

"Sum like that" I chuckled.

"Mann too long, we bout to make some long needed art mayne" she said.
"I'm excited to see what you cooked up" I replied to her.

Jojo went on to the computer to pull up my file. She said she been working on a lot of beats for me.

Jojo was a 6 ft charamel skin stud with a beautiful black fro. Her curls were like spirals.
She had a neck tattoo that covered half of her throat and led down her right arm. Although she was tall, she was very slim and petite. I met her through one of my fathers old best friends. Jojo was his daughter but her father unfortunately passed a few months after mine did. This was another reason we got along because we related so much to each other.
I was sad that I hadn't seen her in so long but happy to be United again.

"So what you think" she said smiling.

"That beat is crazy jo" I put my hand on my head in amaze.

I got my notebook out and told her to run it back.

I'm cooking some fire tonighttt.