Chapter 2

A week went by and Jesse had finally made his decision, as he sat at the table looking through the papers and pictures, Tae decide to pull a chair out and sat next to Jesse, "what are you going to do" Tae asked, as Jesse looked up from the photo, "I'm thinking about doing it Tae, Would you be ok with that?" Jesse asked looking at Tae young, "I'm more than ok with it Jesse, but I think it's a good thing to talk to the others beforehand" Tae said as Jesse nodded his head, "I CALL A 4 TOWN GROUP MEETING!" Jesse screamed, "What's up Jesse" Robaire asked coming down the stairs, as Jesse sighed and looked at Tae young as Tae nodded his head, " I have something to tell you guy's" Jesse said looking at his members and let out a breath, "The lady that was here last week was a social worker" Jesse started and took in a final breath, "she told me I have a sibling" Jesse said as all the members looked at him, it was a quiet silence until one of the members spoke up " woah really" Aaron T said in shock, " yeah I'm thinking about taking them in" Jesse said, "how old are they" Aaron z asked, "five years old" Jesse said with a smile on his face, "oh and one more thing is that they are a neko, which means there half human and half cat" Tae said as the others looked at him In shocked, as Jesse looked at them again and said, "would you guy's be alright with me taking them in" as they all sat there in silence until Robaire decided to speak up, "I'm fine with it Jesse" Robaire said with a smile, "I'm more then ok with it! Oh my god, I'm going to teach them how to pull pranks and oh.." Aaron T said excited until Z hit him upside the head, "we don't need another one of you, but I agree with having a sibling around, someone to teach basketball and to teach dancing too" Aaron Z said smiling at Jesse, "I'm so glad, I'll talk to the social worker tomorrow" Jesse said with a smile.

The next morning

It was early morning and Sevika was placing food onto the table and infront of y/n, as y/n dived into the food, as Sevika smiled and ruffled there hair, but the moment was interrupted by the sound of Sevika's phone, "Hello sevika, it's me Mel, I have some bad news" Mel said, as Sevika started to hold in a breath, "what is it" Sevika said in a whisper afraid of what was to come, "Y/n brother Jesse, he's going to take custody of them, I'm sorry to say you will be losing your rights" Mel said, as Sevika let out a breath and rubbed the bridge of her nose, " when" Sevika said looking over to y/n, "you'll have the rest of this week and weekend  together, we will meet next week Monday at Jesse's place" Mel said im a calm voice, "ok, I'll tell them" Sevika said in a whispered, as she walked back to the table and sat down, as y/n lifted there head from the food, but then they saw there mom's sad face, "what's wrong mama" y/n said in a sad voice, "there's something I need to tell you and I don't think your going to like it" Sevika said getting down towards there level, as y/n looked at her, "on Monday next week your going to be going to a new home" Sevika said trying not to cry, "are you coming with me" y/n asked on the verge of tears, "no I'm not, you see they found your brother, so there going to place you with him" Sevika said in happy tone to try and lighten the mood, "NO I want to stay with you" y/n said crying, "I know, I know, but your going to love it, I'm sure of it" Sevika said wiping the tears off there face," NO I want to stay, why can't I stay, I'll be more patient and listen more" y/n said in between sobs as Sevika opened her arms to give a hug, "I'm so sorry, but I have to, I have to, your already such a good girl/boy, I need you to be a good girl/boy for your brother" Sevika said whispering sweet nothings, "but you know what, we're going to make the most of it, ok" Sevika said cupping there face, and saw them shake there head, as Sevika hugged them like it was there last time.

A/n
Chapter 2 is done! I hope you guy's like it! And yes this one and the next chapter are probably going to be really angst so be prepared! Hoping to get another chapter out tomorrow!! Have a good night or day