Halloween special

A/n as I'm coming up with more chapters for this story I thought I'd give you guy's a little treat I know halloween isn't until October but it the end of August so it's close, and I also wanted to say sadly we are coming to a close of little y/n childhood and will be going into the tween and teen years, which is going to have more angst then happy scenes, there will be some happy chapters and stuff but for the most part it's gonna be a lot of drama, so anyway I'll make an update about that when the time comes but for now enjoy this halloween special!

3rd pov

Halloween one of y/n's favorite holiday well besides Christmas but they loved dressing up and getting candy, but they weren't the only one's who liked halloween oh no, Aaron T the prankster of the group loved halloween! Every year he'd prank the whole household, the guys thought sense there was now a child in the house that he would stop, oh how wrong they were.

Aaron T's pov

I just got home from the halloween store as I kept laughing and getting the creepy clown costume out of the bag, as I got it on I put the mask on and went down the hallway, "Hey n/n!" I yelled, "yeah?" They asked, "can you get something from my closet" I asked as I heard them get up, "coming" they said running as I ran back to my room and hid in the closet, I saw them walk in and open the closet while looking in it, as I jumped out of the closet scaring them, as they screamed and fell backwards, as I laughed and then stopped laughing when I heard crying, "Hey it's just me n/n" I say lifting the mask up, as they countined to cry and ran downstairs, "JESSE!" They yelled sobbing, "y/n wait come back" I say chasing after them, "Jesse!" Y/n said crying as they ran into his arms, "what on earth did you do" Jesse asked me as he picked them up, "I just played a harmless prank on them" I said as y/n countined to cry, "shhh it's alright" Jesse said to them trying to calm them down, "harmless T, are you serious there six years old and you decided to scare them with a creepy killer clown costume" Tae scolded me ok now I was feeling bad, "I'm sorry n/n please forgive-" I started to say as they hid there head into Jesse's neck, "we'll talk about this later" Jesse said walking off.

Jesse's pov

"Ok we need to get him back" I say sitting down, as y/n ate a bowl of cereal, "well what do we do, he's the master of pranks" Z said as I nodded he's right that's when I noticed a box, "hey who got this" I asked lifting it up, it was a chucky doll, one that looked like from the movie, "Oh I got it from a fan, I don't know what to do with it" Robaire said as y/n looked at it, "doll!" They said looking at it asking Robaire to open it, "are you all thinking what I'm thinking" I asked smirking as everyone else nodded and smirked, as Robaire opened the box and gave it to y/n, "Hi! I'm chucky and I'm your friend till the end, howdy ho" the doll said as it laughed as y/n immediately hugged it, oh this, this is perfect just perfect.

3rd pov

"T DINNER IS READY!!" Z yelled as T came downstairs, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" T said going to his spot going to move the doll as y/n screech, "no that's chucky's spot" y/n said looking at T with there teeth showing and tail stop waging, "but that's my spot" T said as Jesse came in, "oh let the doll sit there, it's just a doll" Jesse said sitting down, as y/n started talking and feeding the doll, "y/n it's a doll it doesn't eat" T said as Tae nudged him, "leave them be there happy and not hurting anyone" Tae said as T just sighed out of frustration.

Y/n had left the doll in the living room while getting ready for bed, it was Aaron T's turn to wash dishes, he was so bored out of his mind, normally the boys would stick around and keep him company but tonight they all were doing there own thing, as he was washing the dish in deep thought all of sudden he heard the tv, which spooked him as he sat the plate down and walked towards the tv only seeing the doll as he went up and shut it off, "y/n this isn't funny" T said as all of a sudden he felt someone tap his shoulder as T jumped scared, "hey it's just me y/n upstairs in bed I just came down to get the doll, are you alright" Aaron z asked as T nodded and sat down, "yeah I just got spooked that's all tell them I said goodnight" he said as Z nodded and grabbed the doll.

Later that night while T was walking to his room he heard y/n talking to someone as he knocked on the Door and walked in, "y/n who are you talking to" T said as he saw y/n sitting on the floor as the doll was on the bed, "chucky" they said nonchalant as that creeped T out, "what's chucky saying" he asked as he sat on there bed as y/n brought there finger towards there lips, "it's a secret" they said as T laughed it off but he was creeped out, "chucky's my friend until the end" y/n said looking at T with eye's glowing as T stepped back as y/n got up and back into bed, as he walked out there room very creeped out, as he went down stairs he saw Z, Robaire and Jesse, "hey does anyone know what's up with y/n there acting werid" T asked as they all shook there head no, "there probably still shaken up from earlier" Jesse said as T went to say something but was cutoff by a scream, as everyone ran out of the house and saw Tae on the cement ground, blood coming out of his head, "oh my god Tae" Robaire yelled as he ran over to him as everyone gasped, "I'm getting y/n" Jesse said running up stairs, "I'll go call 911" Z said running in, as the electricity went off, "guy's" T said Shining the flashlight as he walked to y/n's room as he saw them gone and Jesse on the floor burning from being electrocuted as T covered his mouth from screaming and ran downstairs as he came across Z's body laying on the ground scissors in his chest, as T started screaming as he tried calling 911 but the phone went out, "shit" he said, " what's wrong T? chucky and I thought you'd be happy" y/n said creepily as T stepped back from them, "what are you talking about!" T yelled as he tried running away but got tripped by Robaire as T try dragging himself to the door, "tsk you should be grateful T I was going to spare you, sense you always had been my favorite" Robaire said looking at T as he looked at him in horror, "why would you do this" T said as both Robaire and y/n start laughing, "let's just say I wanted to be number one, so your the last one standing for now" Robaire said cackling as y/n creepily smiled and brought the doll closer to there chest, "we've been waiting for you T" y/n said looking as Robaire brought the knife up in the air as T screamed and Robaire stopped and started laughing as did y/n who dropped the doll, "come on out everyone it's over now" Robaire said laughing as everyone got up and started laughing as Jesse came downstairs and picked up his (sister/brother/sibling) and laughed, "wait this was a prank" T exclaimed as everyone nodded as he huffed, "that was not funny at all" T exclaimed as everyone countined to laugh, " that's what you get for scaring y/n, and for pranking us every year" Tae said as T stormed upstairs, "should we say sorry" y/n asked feeling guilty as Jesse smiled at them and kissed them on the forehead, "he'll be fine, don't worry but it's your bedtime now" Jesse said as y/n nodded yawning and hugging Jesse as Jesse walked upstairs proud of the prank they did.