Chapter 8:Spending time with Aaron T

3rd pov

As y/n was eating there oatmeal as Jesse was watching them and putting a strand of hair behind there ear, as they went to put a spoonful in there mouth, Aaron T came in and replaced the bowl with a bowl of trix as y/n looked at him, "hey!" Y/n exclaimed, as Aaron T sighed, " just try it"
Aaron T said as y/n looked at Jesse as he nodded and y/n sighed and took a bite, " not bad, a bit to sweet but not to bad!" You say smiling, as T smiled, "alright, y/n how about you get dressed" Aaron Z said as y/n nodded and went upstairs,"please don't do anything to rash or anything dangerous" Tae said as Aaron T smiled, "I just want them to have fun" he says as they all smiled, and leave as y/n came running downstairs.

Aaron T pov

"what are we going to do" y/n asked looking at me as I smiled and picked them up and put them on the chair, "we're going to try some candy" I say bring out the different candy, and bringing out the nerf guns, and bringing sodas out of the fridge, "now what candy do you want to try" I say as they had sparkles in there eye’s, as they picked up the pixie stick, and opened it, and poured it into there mouth as they smiled, "that's so yummy" they said, as they went and grabbed the pop rocks and there reaction was so funny, as they squinted there eyes and gave a face as I laughed giving them water.

Timeskip still Aaron T pov

I watched y/n tip toe around the corner as they attempted to do a summersalt and threw a bomb that shot out glitter, as I laughed going after them and catching them and tickling them as they laughed as I picked them up and brought them to the table, "PIZZA FOR DINNER" I say in a terrible accent, as they giggled and took a slice as I poured soda for them, and they took a sip and there eye’s gleamed, as I took a bite of pizza and got up to grab something as y/n was watching me, "what are you getting" they said with a mouth full, as I brought out some ice cream "well we have syrups and whipped cream and cherry and last but not least sprinkles" I said as they dropped there pizza and looked at it in awe as I smiled and put a bowl in front of them, "now what kind do you want" I say smiling as they smiled back.

Later that night as we watched cartoons and ate even more sugar I noticed it was time for bed, well at least for them, I was able to get them to brush there teeth and put pj's on as I brushed there hair, and everything was going great well until, the sugar rush kicked in, as they started to run downstairs and I was chasing after them as I heard the others come into the house, oh no I thought to myself, "we're home" Robaire yelled as y/n came in running in, "I ATE SO MUCH CANDY" they yelled running right past them, "What's going on" Jesse exclaimed giving me a look, "welcome home" I said continuing to chase them as they kept running, "y/n watch out for the..." I started to say as they looked at me and ran into the wall, "wall" I finished, and was knocked out, "T what were you thinking" Z said looking at me like I was insane, "at least they had fun" I said in defense, as he sighed, as Tae picked them up, "no bruises or blood, there just knocked out cold" he said holding them, "can I put them to bed" I asked opening my arms out, as Jesse nodded and I took them into my arms carrying them upstairs, and putting them in bed and tucking them in, "night y/n" I say as go to leave and I hear a "thank you T for the best day ever" they whispered, as I smiled and say, "your welcome, night" I say closing the door, as I went back downstairs, "I'm glad they had fun" Jesse said to me as I smiled and nodded,"you excited to spend time with them tomorrow" Z asked as Robaire as he smiled, "yes I am" he said as Jesse stretched, "want to watch a movie" he asked as we all nodded and sat down, putting a movie on.