Chapter 14:Birthday

Warnings: some curse words in here

It was finally the day! Y/n's 6th birthday as Jesse was making breakfast and Robaire was cleaning up,

"Ok what's the game plan today" Tae asked grabbing the chocolate milk out from the fridge as he looked at the others

"Well I was thinking for you and T and Z to take them to the mall and find out what they want sense" Jesse started to say as he looked at T as everyone glared at him, "somebody fooled around for a month and didn't do it" he finished as Aaron T looked up from his cereal, "wow! You forget one thing, and you people never forget it" Aaron T said taking a bite of his food, "than what are you and Robaire going to do while were gone" Aaron Z asked in a sassy tone, as Jesse looked at him annoyed, "well we have to go to get the cake and cupcakes and then we have to get the balloons and then lastly get the presents they really want, so what would you rather do, picking up the stuff or spending time with y/n" Jesse said crossing his arms, "let's go get y/n up" Z said going towards the stairs, "that's what I thought" Jesse said sighing and shaking his head, "also don't forget the piñata" Aaron T said, as everyone rolled there eye's and sighed, "and the piñata" Jesse said small smile appearing on his face, "what time are we having everyone come over" Robaire asked as they all waited outside of y/n's room, "probably four o'clock maybe earlier" Jesse said as Robaire nodded,"alright let's go in" T said excited as he ran into there room and snuck next to them and decided to start tickling them, "HAPPY....." T started to scream but it didn't go as planned, "AHHHHH" Y/n screamed scratching them and punching him square in the face, "Holy shi..." T started but double over in pain, as the other's laughed at him, as y/n looked at him guilty, "I'm so sorry T" y/n said in a guilty tone, "it's alright y/n, happy birthday by the way" T said holding his nose, as y/n perked up a bit, "so today is about you, so were going to go to the mall and maybe get some ice cream and whatever else you want to do" Tae young said booping there nose as y/n smiled and nodded.

After breakfast

Jesse's pov

After eating breakfast the other's were getting ready as I finished helping y/n getting dressed as I let them sit in front of the tv as I went to the car to put there car seat in, after I came in I heard a commercial come up, "meow meow!!, buzz, to bee or not to bee that is the question, you and I were meant to bee!", as I peaked around the corner and saw there eye's sparkled, "CATBEE!!" Y/n exclaimed as the commercial countine as I came in to get them, "y/n time to go" I started to say but I saw the cute scene as they started to repeat the lines, "what's the time" the tv said as y/n jumped in there seat "playtime!!" Y/n exclaimed excited, "COME ON Y/N!! LET'S GO!!" T yelled as I shook my head and picked them up, "You know Aaron T doesn't have patience" I say as they giggled, as we walked into the garage and I placed them into there car seat, as I brushed hair out of there face and kissed there forehead, "now be good" I say as y/n nodded, "and be careful" Robaire said as they all nodded.

Tae Youngs pov

At the mall

"Now let's check out the toy store" I said holding y/n's hand as they nodded, "welcome, how can I help you" the lady asked as she looked at us you could tell she knew who we were, "just looking around, today is this little ones birthday" Z said as y/n hid behind me, "oh happy birthday, you've come to the right place, let me show you what we have" the lady said as she brought us to the playtime Co. Section, "now this is poppy, she's a very loveable girl, and is like a real girl and she talk like one too" the lady bent down towards y/n's height so the could pull the string, "Hi my name is poppy and I love you" the doll said as y/n backed up, "she can have a full on conversation with your child, and her hair is sterdy so it won't come out when you brush it, and she smells like a poppy flower" the lady explained, unknownest to me and the other's y/n had wondered off because they saw something that caught there eye, "catbee" y/n said quietly, "now what do you guy's think" she asked as we all looked at her terrified, but if y/n really wanted it we would deal with it, "um what do you think...y/n" Z said looking around as he saw them playing with something as they lifted there head and ran up to us, "CATBEE!! Can we get this please!!!" They asked excited, "what's this" I ask bending down, "Catbee! Buzz!" They said smiling, as the woman came up to them, "why would you want that, this doll is perfect for you" the lady said putting the doll in there face, "CATBEE!!' y/n said shoving the toy in her face, "do you really want it y/n" Z asked getting down towards there level as y/n nodded furiously, "ok we'll tell Jesse and Robaire" T said smiling at them as he ruffled there hair, as we continued to look around y/n only founded a couple of things that they wanted, so we decided to go to lunch, of course they wanted to go to the rainforest Cafe as did T, I swear he can be such a child somedays, wait what am I talking about I'm also a child somedays, after lunch y/n fell asleep so we decided to go to the car while T wanted to get something for y/n real quick.