Chapter 13

A month passed and y/n was feeling a lot better and was back to there old self.

Tae and Jesse were drying the dishes and cups and they saw that they needed some things from the grocery store.

"Hey y/n do you want to come with me and Tae and Robaire to the market or would you like to stay with Z and T", Jesse asked.

As Y/n lift there dango plush from there head as T was playing with them.

"I'll go with you guy's" Y/n said smiling.

"Ok go get your shoes on then" Tae said as y/n nodded and ran off.

They arrived at the daisy market and Jesse wanted to make sure y/n knew the rules, "ok y/n your aloud to look around but you do not I repeat do not leave this store ok, unless it's with me or Tae or Robaire ok" Jesse said as y/n nodded and they all walked in as y/n ran to the chips.

As Tae was looking at the nail polish he looked over and saw the cashier, "devon" Tae asked as he looked at Tae confused as Tae took off his sunglasses and hat down, "Tae oh my god, what are you doing here, I thought you were on tour" Devon said giving a kiss on Tae's cheek, "Tae did you get the...oh" Jesse said looking at the scene, as Tae and devon split a part, "alright 6ft, 6ft!!" Jesse and Robaire exclaimed, as Tae rolled his eyes, "so um...why are you guy's not on tour" Devon asked as Tae went to say something but was cut off, " Jesse cam we get these, and slushies!" Y/n asked holding bags of chips and a cupcake, "sure, let me help you with the slushies" Jesse said walking towards his (sister/brother/sibling), "is that your..." devon started to asked but was cutoff by Tae, "oh no there not mine, there Jesse's little (sister/brother/sibling) Tae said as he called for them, "Y/n" he exclaimed  as y/n looked at him and hid behind Jesse as Jesse placed a hand on there head, "you don't have to be shy, go ahead and introduce yourself" Jesse nudged them, "so this is your (sister/ brother/sibling) huh" Devon said putting his hand on there head as y/n pushed it of there head and devon kept repeatedly doing it until y/n had enough and ran away  as they hid behind something and hissed as Tae sighed, "it's alright he's Tae's friend" Robaire said as they looked at him.

As y/n came up and apologized and introduced themselves, as did devon as he started to check them out, "is this all" he asked as they all nodded and he handed the bag, "Can I have a moment with devon" Tae asked, "I'm counting to five" Jesse said picking up y/n as they giggled.

"Alright y/n, go in there and tell Tae he is taking to long" Jesse said as y/n nodded gnawing on there sucker, "Tae!! Jesse and Robaire said your taking to long ooooh your in trouble" y/n said smirking at Tae as him and devon broke apart as y/n started to giggle, " you kissed a boy" they said pointing at Tae as he came up to them, "ok what will it take for you to not repeat this to the other's" Tae asked pleading, as y/n thought for a minute, "fifty dollars and a puppy" they exclaimed, "twenty and a dove" Tae said, "ninety and a puppy" y/n replied, "fifteen and maybe a puppy" Tae responded, "one hundred and a puppy!" Y/n said as Tae gave a blank face, "wait, what just happened" Tae said blinking, "no deal then" they replied as Tae grabbed there arm, "alright fine we have a deal, let's go before Jesse comes in" Tae said as he carried them, "bye devon" they said waving.

As they got into the car y/n had fallen asleep and was curled up to Tae so that gave Jesse the opportunity to  integrate Tae, "what took you so long" Jesse asked with his arms crossed, "I don't know what your talking about" Tae said holding y/n, "I'm onto you Tae" Robaire said giving a side eye look to Tae, as a smile grew onto y/n's face as they dreamed of there puppy.