Chapter 11:Raising little y/n

As Sevika watched them walk away, she smiled to her self, in so many ways Sevika knew it wasn't going to be easy for them, but she knew it was going to be worth it and work out.

4town decided, despite there manger to put everything on hold, so no recording, no touring, nothing for awhile, they didn't want y/n to be exposed to anything, or to have a camera on them 24/7, they just want (them/she/he) to have a normal childhood, and to take care and spend as much time with them, but to say the least they always wondered to themselves on how Sevika did it, y/n was such a hyperactive kid, they love to get into things.

For instance

Jesse was cooking dinner one time for everyone but he also had his back turned which in return was a perfect opportunity for you, y/n wanted something off of the table but didn't want to ask Jesse to get it for them so in there mind they thought to climb onto the table using the table cloth as they started to climb some of the stuff that was on the table started to fall off as Tae walked by noticing what y/n was doing and that a glass would have fallen on them he ran quickly into the room and grabbed the glass, as he did that it spooked y/n to let go and fall onto the ground as Tae sighed, "y/n" he said in a tired voice, as did Jesse.

Another time

Was when Robaire was doing some laundry and ironing he had his back turned and was humming not noticing how y/n snuck in and started to climb the dresser drawer, and climb to the top of it and it started to fall and come down, "ah" they started to yell and kicking there legs as Robaire noticed and ran towards them and put it back up, as he picked up y/n, "that was close" he said sighing as y/n hung onto his neck.

But the hardest thing for them was when y/n would get sick.

It was game night, the group always liked to spend time with each other and playing board games were everyone's favorite, but y/n wasn't feeling themselves, as they went to the bathroom and the boys enjoying themselves, but as they came back, Aaron Z lifted his head and looked at them with concern, "everything alright y/n/n" Z asked as y/n stare into spaced and looked horrible, "I couldn't" y/n started to say but couldn't finish there sentenced as they started ro sway back and forth, and passed out, as Jesse leaped out of his seat to catch them, "hey what's a matter" he said putting his hand onto there forehead, "there burning up" Jesse said looking at the others, as they all have jumped out of there seats, "WHAT DO WE DO, DO WE TAKE THEM INTO THE HOSPITAL OR A ANIMAL HOSPITAL" Aaron T said frantically as he was in such a panic state, as Jesse held them and stood up and put them into Tae's arms, "no to both, I'm going to call Sevika, and have her come over along with there doctor" Jesse said as Tae carried them to there room and placed them in bed.

Everyone was waiting in the living room beside Tae young and Aaron Z, Jesse's head perked when he heard a knock at the door, as he opened it he saw Sevika and the doctor, "what's going on" she asked as Jesse let them in.

After the doctor examined them, he let out a sigh as Jesse covered them back up with a blanket, "just like normal, what can I say, I'm sorry but I still don't know what's causing this, like normal they can be sick like this for months" The doctor said putting away his things, as all of them looked at him and sighed as Sevika put a wet cloth on there head, "if it get worse I'd advise you to go to the hospital" the doctor Said as everyone nodded, as the doctors left Sevika decide to stayed to talk to the boy's, "did they not tell you about it" she asked as they all shook there head, " of course not, they'd been like this sense they were little, but don't get to worry, just make them comfortable" Sevika said brushing there hair with her fingers as y/n breaths were shallow, and kissed there head.

"If you need anything let me know" Sevika said looking at them, "thank you, I really appreciate it" Jesse said as he nodded, and left.

"Ok, who wants to take care of them tonight" Robaire asked, "I WILL!" Both Tae and T said at the same time, "NO I WILL" both of them said as they started to argue, "I"ll do it" Jesse said breaking them apart, as he went towards there bedroom and laid down with them as y/n snuggled up to him.

The next morning

As y/n slowly woke up and looked at the ceiling, curled up in there blankets as Jesse came in with a glass of water, "your not practicing today" they asked in weak voice, "nope, I'm going to stay with you" Jesse said sitting at the edge of the bed, "are the other's practing" y/n asked, "probably, knowing Robaire" Jesse said with a chuckle as y/n nodded and closed there eye's, as Jesse looked at them, "you sleepy" he asked as y/n nodded and there ears flattened on there head and immediately fell asleep.

Later on Jesse was going through papers as he sat there silently and read through them, as he was taken away from his thoughts by Aaron T's loud mouth, as Jesse looked over to make sure they were still sleeping as he got up and sighed, "keep your voice down" Jesse said stern walking down the stairs as he looked at Aaron T, as T gave a pouted look, "how they doing" Tae young asked, " there sleeping right now" Jesse said as they all nodded, "I'll make dinner tonight" Aaron Z said as they all agreed.

Another timeskip

As y/n woke up, they smelled food so they decided to get up and go downstairs, but as they were walking they started to feel dizzy as they put a foot onto the stairs, the fell downstairs and landed face first, as sniffles came out, "Y/n!" Tae yelled running towards them and picking them up, as Jesse walked in and saw them, "you didn't have to get up, one of us could have gotten you" Jesse said as y/n hid there head into Tae's neck, as Jesse went to wipe there tears away, as Tae stood up and carried them into the dinning room, as they sat down Z was finishing placing food on the table as the rest sat down, and Tae had a spoonful of food for y/n trying to get them to eat, "Come on y/n/n you have to eat" Tae said as y/n shook there head, "Here comes the airplane" Aaron T said as Y/n looked at him and glared at him, "they might not be hungry" Jesse said taking them out of Tae's arms as he back upstairs.

After dinner Jesse decide to give them a bath to try and get them comfortable and try to make them feel better, and now he was sitting with y/n and was brushing there hair, there ear's and tail as Tae was grabbing a new pair of pj's as the others were sitting around there room, "alright, let's change your pajamas" Tae said as y/n nodded and try to stood up, "you don't have to get up one of us can help" Aaron Z said as y/n looked at him with guilt, "but I can do it myself " y/n said getting up as Z held his arms out, as they started to fall backwards and landed back on the bed, as they had a frustrated look, "it's ok, we all need help sometimes" Robaire said as there face softened and nodded as they let Tae dress them.

Afterwards Jesse was tucking them in bed and making sure they were comfortable, "you comfy" he asked as y/n nodded as a small good came out of Jesse as he went to get up to shut the light off, they grabbed his arm and looked at him, "can one of you guy's stay with me" y/n asked looking at them with pleading eye's, "ok which one of us do you want to sleep with you" Robaire asked as they thought for a minute, and looked at them all, "all of you guy's" They said as they all looked at each other and then the bed, "can we even fit in the same bed" Aaron Z asked as T nodded, "alright" Jesse said as he pulled the blankets back and y/n moved to the middle of the bed as Jesse laid next to them and then Tae got in laying next to Jesse and then Z, they were sleeping on the right, as Robaire got in laying on the left and next to y/n, as did T and y/n cuddle up to them and they immediately fell asleep and it was quiet all you could hear was there shallow breaths as Robaire and Jesse looked at each and then down towards the little (girl/boy/child) who was curled up to them as they both kissed the top of there head as they both held them and slowly started to fall asleep.