Chapter 3

It was the weekend, everyone in the 4town household was trying to get everything ready for the new member of the household, some were holding up pretty well, and some (mostly Jesse) were in a panicky state, as Aaron T was playing with his Nintendo and eating a bag of chips Jesse came storming in with a vacuum and start to viciously vacuum the couch that had crums and then started to vacuum Aaron T, "DUDE what the heck, what are you doing!" Aaron T said looking at Jesse like he grew insane, "I'm cleaning up, we only have two days to get everything together and I'm panicking, what if they don't like us, what kind of foods do they like, and.. " Jesse said starting to ramble off, "calm down Jesse, breathe it going to be just fine" Aaron Z said coming out from the kitchen, as Jesse took a deep breath and sat down, " what are you doing Robaire" Aaron T said looking away from his game, 'Tae said that sometimes neko's like chewing on things so I'm baby proofing everything or putting it high up were they can't get it" Robaire said not looking up from the stack of music they had, as Aaron T nodded and went back to his game, "hey where's Tae" Aaron Z said, as Jesse lifted his head, "I think he's up stairs, decorating there new room, and getting everything ready for them" Jesse responded as everyone nodded, "somebody say my name" Tae said coming from the stairs, "how's it looking Tae" Robaire asked, "it looks really good, I'm so excited!!" Tae said flopping onto the couch as they all nodded and did the same, "do you know anything, like what they like or there dislikes anything?" Aaron T asked looking at Jesse, as Jesse sighed and shook his head, "no, nothing at all, but I guess the foster home there in is like the fifth one they'd been in" Jesse said showing one of the pictures, "so were just going to have to make them comfortable" Aaron T said smiling at the picture, as they all nodded.

In the undercity Sevika and y/n have been spending time with each and doing different activities and having so much fun, it got to the point were y/n forgot about what was going on and what was going to be happening, as Sevika was holding there hand and walking into the last drop, as Sevika let go of there hand and y/n ran up to Vander, "hi Vander!" Y/n said running up to him, "hello little one, how are you doing" Vander said looking at y/n, "I'm good" y/n said with a smile, as Sevika followed and came up to y/n and ruffled there hair, "how about you go play with VI and the others" Sevika said as y/n nodded and ran off, as Sevika looked at them with a small smile and then sighed, "need a drink" Vander asked offering a glass, as Sevika shook her head, "no, at least not tonight" Sevika said lighting up a cigarette and rubbing her face, as Vander raised a eyebrow, "there taking y/n away" Sevika said, as Slico pulled a chair out and sat next to her, "Why" Vander asked concerned and confused, "they found there brother, so there going to be placing them with him" Sevika said looking back and forth from Slico and Vander, "is there anything we can do" Slico said, "no, I meet with the social worker this Monday at his house, it to late, I really wish I..." Sevika started but sighed and looked at y/n playing with VI and the others, "were you planning to adopted them" both Vander and Slico said looking at Sevika, as Sevika chuckled, "I was, but of course nothing goes as planned" Sevika said sighing, "I just really hope they will let me  countine to be in there life" she said rubbing her face, Vander went to say something but was cut off by y/n "can I have a snack" they asked with a smile, as Sevika smiled and said "of course" and ruffled there hair.

The weekend passed and it was the day that Sevika was dreading as she woke up to her alarm she sighed and got up and started to pack y/n stuff but also keeping some things, after she was done with that she went up to y/n room and saw them peaceful sleeping, she sighed and walked in trying to wake them up but they refused so Sevika got them dressed while they were still sleeping. After they were done Sevika was getting y/n into the car and they started to stir awake and Sevika hushed them back to sleep, and sighed but knew it had to be done, Sevika put y/n dango plushie in there arms and then placing a kiss onto there forehead, then got into the car. The car ride felt long but once they got there it started to sink in more for Sevika but she knew it was for the best, as they pulled Sevika saw the house and chuckled to herself "of course these people are topsiders"  She said to herself and parked and got out, "hello Sevika, it nice to see you again" Mel said as Sevika ignored her and went to get you out of the car until she noticed someone new "who are you" Sevika said looking at Jayce, "this is Jayce, he helps out with these kind of situations" Mel said as Sevika glared at him, as Jayce walked toward the car, "I got them, there stuff is in the back" Sevika said picking them up as Mel nodded and Jayce sighed, as they walked up to the house and Mel ringed the door bell, as they heard people yelling and running to the door, as Jesse came to the door but was confused to see a scary women holding his baby sibling, "this is Sevika, she is your (sister/brother/sibling) foster mom" Mel said calmly, "right, well come in" Jesse said moving to the side, as they all walked into the house there sat the rest of the members of 4town, "let's sit down and talk if that's alright" Mel said as they all nodded, as they all sat down, you started to stir awake and saw the new environment they were in, "mama were are we" y/n asked looking around and rubbing there eye’s, "remember what we talked about" Sevika said looking at y/n, as they remember what was happening, "please don't leave me" y/n said on the verge of tears, as Mel looked at Sevika, "I think it's time" Mel said as Sevika nodded, "be good, ok" Sevika said getting down towards there level, "please, please don't leave me here" y/n begged, "look everything is going to be ok, your going to see so many  things and go see different places" Sevika said trying to lighten up the mood, "I  don't care about that" y/n said crying out, "and you can still come see me and Vander, Slico, benzo, and finn" Sevika said wiping there tears, "I want you and the other's now, mama you promised me, you promised" y/n said, "I know I did, but we talked about this, I have to" Sevika said hugging them, and getting up to leave "NO don't leave me" y/n screamed,  as Sevika ignored it and saw Jayce holding them, as Mel came out, "I know this is hard but it going to be alright" Mel said as Sevika sighed, "can i ask you something" Sevika said looking towards Mel, "could you ask them if i could still be apart of there lives" Sevika asked as Mel looked at her with a soft smile, "I'll see what I can do" Mel said as Sevika nodded and got into the car and looked at the house one more time and lefted, as Mel came in and picked up the child and try to soothe them, "it's ok" Mel said holding them, as they started to hyperventilate, "I want my mama" y/n said in tears, Jesse decided to go up to them and try and cheer them up, but y/n was having none of it, and started to hit and yell, "I think we need some time" Mel said as Jesse looked her saddened but nodded and went to the kitchen, "Maybe I made a mistake" Jesse said looking into the distance, as Aaron T came up to him and put a hand onto his shoulder, "it's going to take time" Tae said with a soft smile, as  Jesse nodded.

As the day went on y/n had continued to cry and refused to eat or talk so as night came y/n cried themselves to sleep, as Mel saw that and went up to Jesse, "I think it's time to put them to bed, may one of you show me there room" Mel said, as Tae nodded and showed her the room, and Mel carefully put her to bed, and looked at them one more time and then left, "thank you, so much I really appreciate it" Jesse said, as Mel nodded and said "it's no problem, here is my personal number incase you need anything, and one more thing" Mel said as Jesse looked at Mel, "Sevika, y/n foster mom asked if you'd be willing to let her still see them" Mel said as Robaire went to say something Jesse cut him off, "of course, she was there guardian, I can't keep them away from the only parental figure they grew up with" Jesse said softly and look at Mel, "I'll let her know, have a good night" Mel said as Mel walked out of the house, "what are you doing" Robaire asked in a whispered yell, "I don't see a problem with it, heck I don't blame them for how they acted today, she's been taking care of them for most of there life,and then being taken away from everything they know, Robaire I can't keep them away from her.or do that to them" Jesse said in soft voice, "I guess your right" Robaire said with a small smile as they both decide to go to bed and can't wait to see how the next day goes.

Hope you enjoy it! Should I make a 4town oneshots sibling you guy's  could request one of the members it would only be platonic let me know what you think!