Chapter Fourteen

Merlin looked down at his phone as it began to ring. He didn't recognise the number so was about to hang up when his interest got the better of him. He picked the phone up and answered it. This had better be good!

"Yes." Merlin sighed into the phone, tired of being taken away from the mission at hand.

"Merlin.... It's Galahad." Harry's voice put Merlin at ease. 

Merlin eyes went straight towards Eggsy who was working himself up for the mission. They had been pretty quiet since Merlin had given him a pep talk. Eggsy must be running all of his words through his head. He didn't want to disturb him but knew how much he wanted to know Harry was okay as well. 

"Let me hand you over." Merlin finally replied to Harry.

Eggsy looked up at this moment. He thought it might be Roxy checking in with how she was doing. He couldn't tell who it was by the look on Merlin's face so just took it from him.

"Who is it?" Eggsy mouthed to Merlin.

"You'll see." Merlin mouthed back.

"Eggsy here." Eggsy put the phone to his head after keeping it away for a second.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur was getting more and more confused. The driver seemed to be driving nowhere and just seemed to be going around in circles! When they had gone past the Shard three times, you could tell something was up! Arthur sighed loudly and put down the tablet in his hands.

"What is going on here driver?! Have you got lost or something because we don't seem to be actually going anywhere?!" Arthur moaned seeing straight through what the driver was doing.

"Just making sure we're not in a crowd sir. If we are... Well you know what'll happen." The driver was running out of excuses fast.

"I'm sure nothing will happen if we stay in the same place. Now tell me what's going on." Arthur reached for the hidden gun in the car door.

Before the driver could respond, a chime came from his phone. He quickly came to a stop and pulled over. Arthur didn't have much time to react before he was staring into the barrel of the drivers gun. 

"I'm sorry sir but this is where it ends. I'm not letting you get away with this especially after what happened at HQ." The driver shook his head thinking back to what he had heard going on.

"So shoot me then." Arthur said calmly.

The driver smirked whilst sending a text back to whoever sent him one. He then opened the door and got out. He looked back.

"I don't think so sir. I'm not staying around here to find out what an angry mob looks like." The driver said before slamming the door behind him.

Arthur then heard the doors lock. A car pulled up and the driver got in and sped away again. Arthur was trapped and it didn't look like Valentine was going to save him this time! He just hoped that the doors were strong enough to hold against an angry mob. Either that or one of Valentine's men came to get him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor received the message from the 'driver' and another from the driver who had picked him up. She smiled to herself before sensing someone behind her. She turned her face a little to see Lucan standing behind her. 

"You've got to stop sneaking up on people like that! You'll give someone a heart attack one of these days!" The doctor chuckled.

"I'm a spy. If I don't sneak around then I'm not doing my job properly." Lucan looked so proud saying that.