Chapter 1

New York. The city every one okay not everyone but most people dream to settle in. The city filled with busy people just minding their own business and always working.

Y/n's POV:
"Aghh" I slowly opened my eyes to the soft sunlight falling on my face and the sound of my alarm mixed with the sound of cars. It was 7 am and I need to get ready. I pulled myself out of the bed, brushed and dressed myself up only to realise it's already 8 am.

"Shoot I have to reach office by 9 and it takes me 30 minutes to reach office but if i start to make my breakfast now, I'll need atleast 30 minutes just to find and cook it all up. Maybe I should just grab a coffee from the cafe and probably a sandwich if they had any in the morning."

I put on my shoes and closed the door of my apartment. I didn't earn much but it wasn't even less. It was enough for living a nice life. I walked for 10 minutes till I reached the cafe I often go to whenever I'm running late or may say everyday.

"Good morning y/n" the owner greeted me with a big grin.
"Good morning Lily." I said walking up to the counter . Lily was also my best friend. She always wanted to open up her own cafe and here she was, living her dream, making me proud.

"Same as usual?" She asked and I nodded. She handed me my order and I realised I actually have  45 minutes left that means I can just sit down for 15 minutes and have my breakfast.

I sat on the table in the corner and started to eat my sandwich. Lily was attending her customers when my eyes fell on the man who came here just as often as me but I just couldn't ever talk or actually even smile to him because he umm how do i say this, he seemed annoyed. Maybe he's just not a morning person y/n stop thinking stuff about people.

He had the strong muscular arms and broad shoulders. His hair, so dark and soft and his face was a literal masterpiece. He walked up to the counter and asked for his order. He seems like a guy who doesn't like coffee because all he orders is either smoothies or juice.

As soon he recieved his order and turned around. As he was walking towards the exit, he started looking around like he was finding someone and that was when for the first time ever we made an eye contact.

My heart was beating so fast right now, like it'd just explode. All the blood rushed to my cheeks and I can bet on anything that they were red as tomatoes. Why did he had that effect on me? Ok maybe because i have a little crush on him.

He glanced for just a second and walked out with that cold aura. I sighed a breath of relieve and started collecting the wrapper of sandwich and took my coffee and walked out of the cafe.

"I reached 5 minutes early, can't believe that." I said to myself entering the office with a cold coffee in my hand and my laptop bag in other. I worked for a tech company. I wasn't that good at technology but good for me that I was great at promotion and sales so that's what helped me get a spot in the sales department.

"Y/nnnn" a voice called. I knew who it was, there only one person who'd say that. I mean I had more friends at the office but this one was like the best. Why? Oh because he's been there since the day I got in university and now here.

"Jeongin how are you even so cheerful in the morning." I said walking up to him.

"Because unlike some people, I wake up early and exercise and have a whole breakfast before coming here." He said putting an arm around my shoulder and i just mouthed an Oh.

Bang Chan's Pov:
"Sir, Your father wants to meet you." Watson, my secretary walked up to me with a phone in his hand.
I nodded and answered,
"Yes dad?"
"You've found a girl?" He asked.
"Dad I think you should ask if I'm well or if i had breakfast -"
"Chan, you know you'll not the be the CEO unless you find a girl for yourself and also the doctors say I might just live for an year more."
"Dad don't say things like that I'll make sure to find a doctor to make things better."
"Chan I don't need a doctor right now, answer the question."
"Woah dad that was kind of rude but yeah I've found a girl for me to marry and I'll ask her soon."
"Good, treat her well my son, hope you really love her."
"Yeah dad, you should rest now."
"Bye Chan."
"Take care dad."

Watson took the phone from me with eyes wide open.
"You've really found a girl?"

"I might but nothing's official yet."