Chapter 5

Y/n's Pov:
"So miss you asked me to meet you?" Chan said sitting opposite to me while we were at Lily's. Yes, it's the next day now but wait, is he talking casually? I was so shocked and guess it showed on my face.

"You know you really wear your emotions on your face." He said, " and tell me what shocked so much?"

Oh he can tell?
"Nothing it's just that you're usually really cold and all but you seem a little relaxed today so."  I said.

"Anyway moving back to the topic, the actual reason I called you here was because umm about the wedding-" i was cut off.

"You really don't have to worry about that y/n, I'll tell we've broken up." He said sipping his strawberry smoothie.

"No, you don't have to, I had an idea." I said in a low voice because now that I think of it, the impulsive decision that I took yesterday might just be a little wrong you know.

"Go ahead?" Chan leaned a closer to the table, eager to listen.
"We, we can fake a wedding Christopher." I said in one breath because damn it took a lot of courage.

"We can what?" He again had that cold and grumpy voice, " Y/n it's a wedding? It's not like a small 2 3 hours date that we can fake and fool him out." He said.

He had a point but, " Christopher I know a wedding's a big deal, and you literally don't have to worry about anything, we'll just behave like we're married in front of him." I said.

"Y/n, what will you tell YOUR family, YOUR friends and after all you're a girl, you might have some expectations about the wedding, marrying the love of your life, a big fat wedding, what about all that." He said and silence fell.

Bang Chan's Pov:
As soon as I finished my sentence, she went quite, she was silent in the same way, she went silent in the car that day, she looked down at her hand as looked as something was holding her back from breaking down.

We're not close, not even friends, not even acquittance but if this girl breaks down here, I'll give her the warmest hug in the world and hide her head in my arms so that nobody can see her breaking down.

But it looks like there's no need to do that, she slowly looked up, the eyes were cold. She's not the y/n I met, she looked like some who just returned from a battle.

"Christopher" she paused "I don't have a family, everyone's gone, I just have these two friends, Lily , who runs this cafe and Jeongin, and they're my everything." She took a deep breath.

"I don't think we're close enough to share the details but, when I saw your dad and the way he treated me, it reminded me of my dad and I really don't want to break his heart." She stopped and drank a sip of coffee.

It was a lot of information for me to process and I just nodded and said,
"You really want to do it?" I asked. I have nothing to lose.

Y/n's Pov:
Every word  felt like a burden to speak.
"I mean, it'll be fake and for a short time period so I'm in it. And also Christopher you don't have to pay me for this." I said.

I wanted to discuss more details with him about where I'll be living and everything when he said,
"If you don't want me to pay you, atleast shift to my house, you can live in a seperate room, seperate floor if you wish so atleast you don't have to pay your rent."

It sounded like a good deal to be honest, " sounds good, deal then?" I said keeping my gloomy side away.

He nodded. We finished our food and then I went to my apartment.

I sat on the bed absorbing the environment.
"My apartment. The first ever apartment I could call mine." I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep in no time.

*A few days later*

I picked out a dress and cropped demin jacket to wear over it. Something like this

Then I headed downstairs, Chan's car was right out my building, waiting in a suit but the coat was somewhere in the car

Then I headed downstairs, Chan's car was right out my building, waiting in a suit but the coat was somewhere in the car. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants. Was he always this handsome?. He looked handsome in that summer sun maybe.

I walked up to him as he opened the door for me and I sat.

Bang Chan's Pov:
I sat on the driver's seat after making y/n sit in the passenger seat. She looked so beautiful in that dress. Can I just compliment her for once? What if I'll make her uncomfortable? Nevermind let's just go.

Y/n' pov:
We reached the hospital and Chan opened the door for me again.

"Christopher you might have a hundred flaws but you're a gentleman." I thought but later realised that I said that out loud.

"Thank you y/n" he said placing my arms around his, the same way we did that day and walked up to the ward.

"Dad"
"Uncle"
We said walking in his room, while he opened his eyes slowly.
"Welcome my babies." He said out of nowhere.

We sat near his bed, when Chan's dad said,
"You look beautiful today Y/n" he said.
"Thank you so much uncle." I said.

"Dad?" Chan said.
"We have decided that we'll marry each other." Chan said turning his face towards me and placing a hand on my hand. My heart, oh no, it's beating so fast. Stoppppp.

"Yes uncle." I said.
"You can call me dad now" he said with a smile.

"So when's the wedding? He said looking at us.

"Next week." We both said together.