Chapter 3

Y/n' Pov:

"Good morning you stupid girl" I said looking in the mirror while getting ready.
"I mean how could you be stupid enough to not ask the reason, okay leave the damn reason, YOU FORGOT TO ASK HIS PHONE NUMBER. Oh my God calm down, I need to calm down." I said to myself when applying some foundation.
I'll just wear something casual, at least that's what I should do, I don't even know the reason, so I chose this.

Since we were going to hospital, I dressed a little calm today. Damn gotta leave now. I locked my apartment and went to lily's cafe. Lily was not there today but a part time worker was there. I remember she has a date today.

I ordered an ice latte for me and a strawberry banana smoothie for Christopher. I grabbed our order and sat on the table. He reached exactly at the time he said he'd be there.

I passed a smile but ugh what was even i doing, his cold state was still there. He walked up to the seat and grabbed the two drinks.

"Can you have these in the car or we'll be late?" He asked and I nodded understanding what he meant. We walked upto his car and he opened the door for me. God maybe he's not a brat after all.

As soon as we sat in the car, Christopher returned me my drinks but I gave the smoothie back to him, i mean I ordered it for him so.

"No Christopher, I ordered the smoothie for you, I know you don't caffeine so-" wait what did i say, " I mean I saw you ordered this the last time so here's a treat." I said with a smile as he placed the cup in the cup holder.

"Thank you, y/n but you don't have to give me treat." He said as he drove his car and i simply just nodded sipping my iced latte.

20 minutes and we arrived at a hospital. The hospital looked so luxurious, I thought it was a hotel or something for a minute. It looked just, rich people stuff you know.

"This is the hospital you were talking about?" I said looking at the tall building. 

"Let's go" he said bringing my arm around his arm, which I hesitantly gave in.
"We should actually look like a couple." He said and i nodded.

We walked up to the room we were supposedly go in and on the way Christopher had told me some little things so that I could answers questions but what suprised me that he had another name, Chan. Cute. But who were we meeting?

"Dad" Christopher said opening the door.
Dad? He asked me to fake date in front of his dad? Oh hell nah I'm running out of here.
"I'm here with her." Funny how he said that in a cold tone. I mean I thought he'd soften down, afterall we are in front of his dad.

His dad chuckled as he actioned us to come closer.
"Hello uncle, I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I said in a soft voice with a bright smile. I mean someone has to be the fire in this cold room.

"Wow you're, you're completely opposite to this guy standing beside you." He said with a chuckle.
"How did you even fell in love with him" he continued.

I mean if Christopher was a little normal,  and had asked me to do this, we'd actually end being friends but ugh I don't wanna be with a grumpy cold man for the rest of my life. A part of me thanked that it's all fake.

"Chan's not that bad, uncle." I said grabbing Chan's arm a little tighter because i knew he'd be really mad about me calling him Chan.

"Chan?" His dad said with a serious face. I nodded.
"You know that his name is chan?" He asked.
"I mean when we first met, he told me he's Christopher but over the time, he told me he has another name, Chan so I just started calling him that. I mean Christopher's nice too don't get me wrong but we're dating so I thought let's not be formal." I said with a chuckle.

Chan pinched my cheeks and faked a laugh saying, " you talk a lot y/n".
I mumbled a sorry when Chan's dad said,
"I won't any questions, I got all my answers" and smiled.

Then we talked a little more and Chan's dad asked me about my family and work but as soon as we were about to leave he stopped us.

"Chan?" He said.
"Yes dad?" Chan replied as we both turned to his dad again.

"So when are you getting married?" He asked.

WHAT??? MARRIED??? ALL I WAS ASKED WAS TO BE HERE FOR A FEW HOURS NOT MARRY??? no no no no y/n not here, calm down.

"Soon dad." Chan said and we left the room.

"CHRISTOPHER??? WE ARE-" i was about to explode when he shushed me.
"Let's talk while having lunch."

We arrived at a sushi restaurant to have our lunch. If the last incident wouldn't have happened I'd thank Chan to bring me to my favourite place but he still has some explaining to do.

"Christopher even the food is here, where's your explanation?" I said pouting.
"The person you met was my dad. He has a chronic illness and will probably be able to survive for an year maximum. He wanted to have me a wife so that I could look after someone other than work and someone could look after me after he's gone." He took a deep breath and continued,
"I faked a girlfriend, i mean you and took you to meet him, and he thinks we are getting married soon. Obviously i told him that in first place because i never wanted to worry about me and I'll be the CEO once i get married." He finished.

Honestly this is the most Chan has talked to me since we met but his explanation cooled me down a little.
"Oh, i get it but Christopher I don't wanna be involved, you know what i mean?" I said calmly.

He nodded.
"Your work is done. I already paid you and I'll drop you home too." His tone was cold but sad.

I nodded as we finished our meals.

Bang Chan's Pov:
I just dropped y/n off. I know I should not have taken a fake date with me today because what am I gonna do ahead.

I reached home as berry, my pet came running to me.
"Berry's hungry, my Berry's hungry?" I gave him kisses and hugs and obviously some food then.

I then sat on the couch as I laid my head back.
"The only person I wanna take care of berry, dad, let's keep it like that." And then my eyes started to close because of the tiredness.

Y/n's POV:
It's monday. Ugh i hate Mondays but today something was going on in my mind which suppressed the hate.

"Girl, you're lost today" Jeongin snapped his fingers infront of me and sat beside on the bench I was sitting.
I just shook my head.
"C'mon i can read your face."

"Jeongin?"
"Mhm?"
"You know what happened yesterday"
"No girl tell me."
I told him everything and obviously that had him in a shock.

"Jeongin, I don't know about Christopher but" i paused.
"But?"
"But I really want to see his dad happy. When Christopher told me, how serious he was and what all his dad went through, I don't think I have the courage to tell him it's fake."

"But y/n Christopher said your work is done so there's no point in meeting his dad?" He said confused.

"I know but I got a text from him yesterday saying that, he after years felt that Chan and his actually shared a bond and he wants us to visit again." I said zoned out.

"Maybe you should talk to Christopher about it." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go in, we have so much work." I said with a fake smile changing the topic and taking Jeongin in the office.

Bang Chan's Pov:
"Dad wants to meet us again?" I asked as Watson nodded.

I thought to myself that I can just make an excuse about why y/n isn't there and continued my work.

"Tell dad we'll be there tomorrow."