Chapter 15

Y/n's Pov:

Back home. We came back home in the morning and I took a few days off or more like I'll be working from home for a few days because there's no day off for a CEO but I really wanted to be with Chan so.

"Me and Berry have returned from our walk."I said as we entered the house signalling Chan we are back.  It was Berry's evening walk.

I walked up to his room and he was asleep on his bed, all cuddly in his black sweatshirt, God how much I wanna go and cuddle this man and ask him to sleep in my arms just so I can see the most beautiful person in this universe up close.

I slightly slapped myself and whispered to myself," get out of your brain y/n."

I walked up to the bed and properly gave him the covers and then his eyes opened like he was never sleeping.

"You weren't sleeping?" I said as I sat down on the bed in front of him. He shook his head to a no.
"Hungry?" I asked. Chan has almost recovered and he can now walk and do all the things but still can't talk. It's okay we'll get through this.
He didn't respond.
"Chan?" I said grabbing his attention. He looked into my eyes and I could see how much he wanted to say right now but couldn't. There was pain in his eyes and that caused a pain in me.

I stood up and sat right beside him, slowly placing his head over my shoulder and holding his hands into mine.

"I know it's tough Chan. I know you're going through a lot my boy but you know you've been through so much recently and you've put up with everything like a warrior. You fought death and came back to me, to berry, to watson, to your dad. I know the battle drains you out at times but ..." I turned towards him and placed my hands on his cheeks, holding his face in my hands, don't ask me where I got the courage from.

"but Chan I promise to be by your side through this battle, when you feel weak or tired, remember I'll be here, you're not alone in this Chan, we will walk this hell together." I slowly kissed his forehead, trying to give him strength and then when I looked into his eyes, they were teary.

I knew he won't cry in front of him, he has always shown the world, he's this cold ass person who feels nothing, but I know he feels everything more than anyone of us does.

I pulled him in for a hug and rubbed his back. "It's okay Chan, you can let it all out, it's okay to show what you've been going through, it's okay to cry Chan."

He did cry, he was crying and I knew he was crying bad because my shoulder was all soaked. I just hope he feels better after he lets all this out, atleast a percentage better.

After a solid minutes he broke he hug and looked at me, i knew he was gonna thank me and I didn't need any thank you from him, I didn't stay here for him to thank me or be debted to me, I'm here because I love him.

"Should we order something now, let's eat?" I said, before he could thank me but he again shook his head. I grew concerned, he's still weak, he needs to eat.

He asked for his phone which was the bedside. I handed him his phone. He opened his chat with me and typed something hiding from me, my phone poped a message. I looked at the message which said, "I'll make pasta for dinner." My face lit up, no literally chan would cook? He's the best cook I've ever seen.

I looked at him with the biggest smile and hugged him again, yeah don't ask me why I've been so courageous today, I'm probably gonna be embarrassed about it later.

Chan smiled. Even though I was hugging him I knew he smiled.

We both went downstairs to the kitchen. I was with Chan the whole time he cooked because he just recovered and he was weak so I need to stay near him.
He signalled me to sit a few times but guess I'm stubborn as hell because i didn't sit.

I talked and talked and talked about everything and everyone and I don't think Chan found me annoying because he was smiling the whole time. He's been smiling a lot recently and I love that.

Bang Chan's Pov:
Y/n has been there right beside me while I've been cooking and I've never felt this protected throughout my whole life. Funny how girl half my size makes me feel like nobody or nothing can ever hurt me because she's standing right with me.

I arranged the plates and pasta and on the table and took some salad for me because I know eating that much for a pasta isn't good for me. I saw y/n eating pasta and telling me,

"CHAN YOU LITERALLY ARE THE BEST COOK, I'M NEVER GOING IN THE KITCHEN AGAIN, IT'S YOUR AREA NOW." she was happy, you could tell from her eyes when she's faking anything or atleast I could. I could tell was faking happiness in front of me at the hospital to show me how stable she felt even when everything was upside down but right now she was just happy, she looked happy from the inside.

After a five minutes, her phone rang.

"It's Watson, I need to take this." She said and I nodded. I know she's been working really hard to keep everything in line since I've been gone from the corporate world.

After taking the call, she sat back at the chair at looked at me with the same smile she left with but this time it was fake, something happened, she's hiding something.

I opened my chat with her and typed what happened. She looked at me and said,
" I wouldn't involve you in corporate matters because you still need rest but I really need you on this one."

I typed go on. She hesitated then said,
"Our rival company thinks that I stole the company from you and like harmed you or something but that rumour's been around for a month now. The thing is he organised a party and invited so many investors and CEOs including you and if you don't go there, they'll think I actually did something to you." She was tearing herself apart to say all this. It pained her deep when she said that.

I stood and took her hand and sat on the sofa with her and typed that I can go with her.

"No Chan you can't you need."
I typed again that I'm healthy enough to walk around and I'll sit if I feel tired or weak but then something striked me.
I typed that how will we hide the fact that I can't speak yet.

She looked at me, oh yeah it looks like she didn't think about it, because she was actually worried now but after she was done zoning out for 5 whole minutes she looked at me with an evil face, man she can be evil too?

"I have an idea."