Chapter 8

Y/n' pov:

I've finished my dinner but Chan still didn't come down for dinner.
"Is he still working?" I thought after spending some time with the dog, oh god I forgot her name. I got up from the sofa I was sitting on and put some pasta on a plate.

I went upstairs to the first floor as the dog followed me. It's kinda late right now but I just took a nap for literally the entire day so I was awake right now.

I knocked on the door as the door to chan's room was open. He was sitting on his desk working on his laptop. Files all around him but he was organised. Everything was kept perfectly. There were labels and boxes for different thing. This is the most organised person I've ever met.

Chan responded to the knock and he said come in, eyes still glued to the computer. I walked up to his desk with the plate of food.

"You still haven't had your dinner, have a little pasta" i mean he made it, he obviously knows its pasta. He nodded and took the plate from my hand and placed it on the table.

"Thank you" he said and I nodded.
I started to walk out of the room when I saw the dog, oh yeah,
"Hey Christopher?" I said turning around.
He turned out his chair and held his plate in his hand taking a bite from the pasta.

"What's the dog's name?" I asked picking her up.
"Berry" he said.
"She's friendly" i said while petting her.
"No she's just friendly to you, she bites Watson and literally anyone who enters the house except me." He said.
"Really?" I was shocked because berry never even barked at me, not even once.
He nodded.

I was smiling at how Berry accepted me so quickly and hugged her.

Bang Chan's Pov:
Y/n was asking about Berry and I could see her face light up, she had a soft smile with some chuckles every now and then while talking to berry in that sweet voice.

I hate to admit it but seeing Berry accepting someone for the first time gave me joy. Looking at how y/n was standing in my room with Berry in her arms and loving her just made my day.

She looked so beautiful, so ethereal and just looking at her made my heart race so fast. She talked a little about Berry and then she said,

"Oh I started talking nonsense again, I might have disturbed you, I'm sorry, continue your work." She said with a guilty smile.

"No you were not talking nonsense." I said, every word she says means the world to me and she thinks she's talking nonsense, not fair.

She looked flustered.

Y/n's Pov

Did Chan just praise me? No no i heard it wrong.
"Christopher just one more question." I ask.

He nods indicating that I can ask whatever I want.

"Can I take Berry to second floor with me, just for today?"
He nods," yes, moreover I'll be busy working so it might not be good for
me it she's around." He said and then his lips were a straight line.

"Okay, good night, don't stay up till late." I said with a smile.
"Sleep well y/n" he said and I left his room.

I was laying on my bed with Berry beside me when all the incidents that happened today crossed my mind.

"He made pasta for me today, he said I don't talk nonsense, he said sleep well and what we can't forget he almost smiled at occasions. He seems to cold and grumpy but he really is something else from inside." I said petting Berry.

"But Berry why do I feel like he's the reason my because of which my heart's been skipping beats recently?"

*Author's note*

I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short but I'll be uploading the next chapters soon and they will be long enough!♡