Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov:

"It was a long day, finally it's time to go home." I stretched my arms as I packed my stuff.

"I know right. Wanna grab some food?" Jeongin said packing his stuff.

"Who'd ever say no to food?" I smiled as we both left the office.

We arrived at the small road side food stall we often come to after work.
"I'm so hungry jeonginaa"
"I've ordered the food we gotta wait for 10 minutes so they can prepare."

We sat down on a bench nearby and grabbed a soda can. Opening the can I said,
" New York is great place but man we gotta work a lot here." I said taking a sip.
"Never missing a leg day you know." Jeongin said and I chuckled.
"Stop with the dad jokes." I said still laughing.
"If it was a dad joke what's making you laugh so hard." He said with a smile drinking his soda.
"I mean.....it was kinda funny to me." I said.

We had our food. We ordered giant pizza slices and soda for dinner. Street side food literally beats all the five star restaurants and that's why we were always here having our dinner. After having dinner I called Lily while I was on the way back home. We talked a little and then I slept when I reached home.

*The next day*

It was the weekend. I've taken a bath but didn't feel like making myself anything so I took my lazy ass to lily's cafe. Somedays when I have free time, I go to help her as she has dates to go to with her boyfriend but me? Huh God sometimes i wonder there wouldn't some as single as me.

"Lilyyyyyyyy" it was still 8 am. Funny how when i have to go to work i can't open an eye before time but I'm all dressed up so early in the morning.

"Good morning y/n" she said with the warmest hug.
"I know you still haven't had your breakfast, let me grab something real quick." She said pulling out from the hug.
"You know me so well." I said walking behind her like a puppy.

"I'll see the counter while you make me my breakfast." I said standing at the counter.

I was standing there looking at my phone when I heard the door opening and  someone coming to the counter. I put aside my phone and looked up saying,
"Good morning, what would you like to order." Pause, my heart started beating so fast right there and then. The same effect I had on locking eyes with him yesterday, it was the same effect, I know it.

"Strawberry smoothie." He said with a cold look. I never judge people but how's he cold as ice but orders the exact opposite. I mean I would picture him ordering him a like black tea or something because I know he isn't a fan of coffee , oh no no y/n it's none of your business.
"Will be right back." I said with a smile.

He sat on one of the chairs to wait for the order. Strange he never does that. By the time lily brought my order,
"Thank you for taking care of the counter, here's your and his order." I nodded as I took the tray from her hand.

I walked up to him and gave him his strawberry smoothie and as soon as I was about to go back to another table a voice came,
"You can sit here, I don't mind." He said in the blink of a second.

I think waking up early on a weekend was actually worth it. I nodded and sat in front of him thinking we'd have a conversation or atleast I'll know his name but it's been 10 minutes since his smoothie is finished and he's staring at me eating my pancake.

"Want a bite?" I asked pointing at the pancake. He didn't even move his head.
"You've been staring at me for a while now so I just asked." I said eating the leftover.

"I had to ask you something." He said in a cold heavy voice with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Honestly I'm just glad this person can speak.

"Mhm go ahead."
"Go to the hospital with me." He said. No further explanation, no context.

"Excuse me?" I said confused.
"I'll pay you." He said.
"You'll pay me to accompany you to a hospital?" I was really really confused.

"Yeah tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon. I'll also arrange for lunch."
"Mister I don't even know your name-"
"Christopher, Christopher Bang." He said still cold.
"So Mr. Christopher, you want me to go to the hospital with you?"
"Yeah and I'll pay you."
"But why???"
"I  can't tell before you agree."
"But I can't agree before you tell me the reason?"
"I'll just take your 2 hours."
2 hours? I have nothing to do on Sunday but is it safe to go with a guy i just met? I don't know, it's not even about the money. Jeongin might be out with his family tomorrow and lily with her boyfriend, I'll be bored alone.

"Excuse me?" He said busting my bubble.
"Y-Yeah, I'll go." I said.
He nodded and got up.
"Hey? Christopher you don't even know my name?" I said.
" Y/n, Park Y/n." He said with a smirk and walked away.

"Wait how does he know my name? Is he a stalker? Or worse is he in the mafia? Oh god. Oh wait! I forgot to ask the reason." I said as I was cursing myself.

Bang Chan's Pov:

Can't believe she agreed so early. I had prepared a whole speech to convince her and she agreed on the first part? Is she dumb?

I walked out of the cafe and called Watson as soon as I got in my car,
"Hello Watson, tell dad I'll be there with my girlfriend tomorrow."