shawarma - end credits

{epilogue}

Abby yawned tiredly as she leaned her head against her father's shoulder her eyes drooping

Abby yawned tiredly as she leaned her head against her father's shoulder her eyes drooping. The whole team had decided to grab something to eat after they arrested Loki. Abby yawned as she snuggled closer to her father. Abby's legs were laid across Thor's as she began to nod off.

Behind the team, employees swept the floor. Clint's legs rested on Natasha's chair as they both stared tiredly into space. Bruce was slouched over practically asleep already. Steve rested his chin on his hand looking down at Amber whose head was resting in his lap as she slept the pain coming from her ribs off.

Nobody said anything. They just sat in silence reveling in their win.

The Avengers Will Return

Oh my god!!!!

Little Iron Child is over. It has taken over a year but we've finally got here.

Don't worry though Abby's story is far from over. I'm so excited to continue with the Marvel Legends series and explore plots with my characters while also introducing you guys to more of my ocs.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you have enjoyed this story and will continue the series!

I love you all so much! Thank you!!
x