Chapter 2

The paranoia of the entire crew has stayed within the air the entire time they all found out that the war is on the very planet they are trapped on. so much tension has left the crew with there processors always on high preparing for when or if they are discovered by the war. so many wish to find there old friends to see if they are alive but the fear still resides. many are left almost alone with there own thoughts riding wildly causing many to look back into the past but the past isn't always friendly to most.

Goldspark walks along the empty halls his processor racing faster and faster till he could feel it begin to hurt. the voices of Outlet and Prototype can be heard stopped his thoughts for just a small while. " So your saying that everything is alright and your cool with what I have told you," Outlet says to Prototype.
"Like I said Outlet your fine and I am sure if you tell all the others the way you told me they would be very understanding," Prototype says with a fatherly tone.
"um hello can I come in?" Goldspark askes outside the door way as not to intrude on them.
" Ah yes please come join us we are just destressing after all that had happened yesterday I think we all need it," Prototype says patting the seat next to him. 
"Thank you so much," Goldspark says as he sits down in the seat next to Prototype.

"So Goldspark as a priest you hold a high standard and many would never think that you would have and no problems in your life what so ever but we all are bots not matter what status we hold, normally bots like you dont have a way to let off steam and talk about what has or is bothering you, so please let us know what has bothered you," Prototype says in a calming tone like one would use when talking to a child when there is something bothering them.
"Are you sure that its alright when I worked at the church we was always told to keep our minds at peace," Goldspark admitted.
"Ugh the perfect public image ordeal," Outlet complained ", not to bash on your job or anything but I could never do the perfect public image thing."

"Its a though thing we do it for the sake of others so that they have a place to be safe," Goldspark says.
"yes but there isn't someone for you that can do that please Goldspark tell us what is bothering you," Prototype insisted.
" Well... before I was a priest I used to be apart of a big family," Goldspark began ", not just any family I was a combiner,  we used to do construction together to create many of the big buildings of Lacon city."
"Wait did you build the Huge Library!" Outlet askes excitedly.

"We had a hand in the roof of the building yes," Goldspark says with a big smile ", we went to Iacon to help out with a gigantic skyscraper, to be honest it was our first time being that high up but we were dumb and young so we thought that we could do it, but something wrong had happened one of the support beams that we were on was lose and broke off the building causing all of us to fall off. I survived due to my piece the right hand it was the last to hit the ground and I landed on the rest of my siblings. after that I was left with out a job with out my family I was on the ledge of just finding the biggest building near me and just jumping. that was until I meet a very kind priest by the name of Silverstar. He was the main reason I became a priest and stood up for me when others would try to hurt me. Silverstar would have mad me a high priest but they go sick and died from a unknown illness. I was despaired and felt like I was alone again that was until I saw that you guys were in trouble something told me to help and well you all know what happened next."

"Man that is very awful man I mean to lose so much in such a period of time," Outlet says rubbing the back of his head.
"Well even though we will never be the like your old family but we will be here for you always no matter what you are dealing with," Prototype says.
"Thank you both I feel a little better now," Goldspark says with a smile ", Since you two are being here for me I wanna be here for all of you please I will lend you my audio receptors."
"Really! are you sure I mean my backstory is really... Bizzarri," Outlet says fiddling with his digits.
" I have heard stories from many others from far and wide trust me your story wouldn't even phase me," Goldspark says with a soft smile.
" Well if you say so erm where should I start?" Outlet says rubbing the back of his helm.