Chapter 6

Stinger and Prototype who are still trapped in the room sit in silence for a good long while until Prototype pipes up. "Stinger you have always given some excuse for leaving your old job as a doctor and well i would like to know the truth please, if you tell me what happened with you I will tell you what happened with me." stinger didn't reply for a little while until tears began to fall from her optics and down her face plates.
"Promise me you wont tell the others that is for me to do."
"Stinger I wont tell another spark about this I promise you and if it ever does happen you have the full right of smiting me down." stinger stares at prototype for a good long while before finally spilling the beans.

"the true reason I left was because most bots there couldn't handle the fact that I made a change in myself," Stinger began.
"oh what did you change?"
"I was sparked a Mech, Prototype I was not the femme that you see before you,  I changed what I was because I was unhappy a mech... Granted it got me more ahead in life because of it but still. After the change everyone showed there true colors and saw me as nothing more than scrap that had no business being among greatness. Nectar... you meet her before, she is the lead scrapper that chased us, well she was the result of what lengths those mechs were going to go in order to get me out. me and another doctor where the leads in her surgery but something went wrong in the middle of it causing horrible damage to her transformation cog. Turns out the other doctor had laced her medicine before she was put in stasis with system damaging poison. me and nectar where best friends before that happened, when she found out that she was unable to race anymore due to us having to completely remove it, she blames me for it and even when the evidence was shown not to be my fault she refused to listen and continue to think it was me."

" things like that had happened more and more often and it was with patients that I had personally knew, I had gotten to my breaking point when they had killed my patient right after surgery with another poison attempt. not only had they killed and permanently damaged my patients they got away with more and not only that they got away with calling me so many horrific names and slurs. the only friend I had there was Ratchet but in the end he would rather have his job then help a friend in need, it was right after I left is when I started the group," Stinger says her at some moments bursting into tears. Prototype sees all the pain that are in her optics from having to retell all of the horrors of her past.
"I am sorry that you had to go through all of that and they all should have been punished for doing that, and the fact that most bots are so petty to be rude to someone who wanted to change what they are. I mean bots have changed what they transformed into for a long time bots dont bat a optic but when a bot decides they dont wanna be a mech and want to be a feme everyone flips there lid, to be honest bots who think that way are stupid," Prototype says trying to make stinger feel better.

"thank you prototype your one of the greatest friends that I could ever ask for," Stinger says smiling with tears still falling.
"HEY! what about me? I just climbed all this way to save your afts," Outlet says poking his head out from the vent above them.
"OUTLET! have you been there this entire time!" Stinger says panicking.
"I mean when you started to talk about your past I turned off my audio receptors so that I didn't ease drop but when I noticed that Prototype had begun to talk I figured that I needed to turn them back on and save ya afts," Outlet explained.
"I appreciate that you didn't ease drop but could you give us a servo?" Prototype said.
"oh sorry about that," outlet says as he begins to climb down and he examines the the cuffs ",erm I will have to let the hive do this they are more skilled apart in these types of things."

"the hive?" Stinger askes as outlet turns to her. 
"oh right I haven't told you yet. it would be easier if I showed you," Outlet lets the arm that is near Prototype begin to fall apart and scraplets crawl across prototype and to the cuffs eating away at them.
"woah!" Stinger says in a shocked tone.
"do not panic please I have them under control," Outlet says turning to stinger while prototype begins to move just as the the hive finishes his cuffs and heads to stinger's cuffs.
" Outlet I trust you and anything that comes from you," Stinger says while the hive eats away at her cuffs. outlet smiles softly as stinger felt the ability to move return to her. she gets up with outlets and prototype's help. the hive returns to outlet as stinger opens the door.
"for someone who is cleaver he should have locked the door," Prototype says with a small chuckle.

All three run off to find there friends and stop geargrinder. "Hey have you two seen where honeycomb went?" Outlet says running with the two.
"no why I thought she was with you guys," Stinger says looking to him. just as they turned the corner both Honeycomb and Armageddon where there running to the three of them.
All of them came to a halt as the three stand in a defensive position.
"Honeycomb what in the name of primus!" Stinger says with her katana out.
"Guys its alright he is friendly he wants to help!" Honeycomb says waving her arms in a calming matter.
"I am guessing you all are after geargrinder too," Armageddon says looking down at the three.

"yes we are! have you found him?" Outlet says in a hurried tone.
"from what I can tell we are close by," Armageddon says with a quick sniff of the air.
"wait did you come from where he was?" Honeycomb asks outlet.
"vents and hallways are completely different from each other," Outlet explains. 
"no time to explain everything we need to go now," Armageddon says as he picks honeycomb up and begins to run past the three. the three look to each other then follow after them with top speed.

Goldspark and Deli stand next to each other side by side as Geargrinder finishes the decepticon pledge. "after this we all will become apart of the decepticon group and will be able to join there ranks," Geargrinder says as he holds the glowing hot brand with embedded coding with in it. Deli clenches her servo preparing for the pain as Goldspark holds said servo to comfort her. she looks at him and smiles as the brand is brought closer and closer before the door is broken down. "WHAT THE?!" Geargrinder says turning to the now broken down door way.
"Goldspark, Deli dont listen to him!" Honey says flying to the two. 
"what why? he is going to help us with our problem," Goldspark says looking at Honeycomb.
"He is lying to you all," Armageddon begins ", we will ask you to join him at first but then will take to your lab and use you as experiments just like me and many others."

"What! why in the name of primus would he do that?" Deli askes her voice rising with anger. geargrinder raises his gun pointing it at the three in front of him.
" Why must there always be a problem with my plans! All I want to do is to be greater than Shockwave! But no! there is an obstacle in my path every single time! dont worry after I kill most of you the rest will be for my tests! AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME!" Geargrinder says unhinged. Goldspark stares to Geargrinder with extreme hurt plastered on his face. his faith in everything nearly shattered as he slowly backs away from Geargrinder. Goldspark places his servo over his chasses his spark throbbing from the pain of betrayal. Deli on the other hand glares at Geargrinder with hate in her optics. she begins to growl louder and louder pulling out her spear.

"Hey put that away little dino and maybe I will spare you," Geargrinder says point the gun more towards her. Deli's fan on her back rises and shakes to show her sign of a threat. she swiftly spits out her paralyzing fluid at him and it lands straight in all three of his optics. he screams in pain and agony as Deli transforms into her Dilophosaurus mode and jumps on him with her claws ripping into his plating. he screams more and more while Deli is ripping into and pulling him apart. the others could only watch with horror while there friend destroyed the mech they saw a threat.
"is she always this aggressive?" Armageddon askes looking to stinger.
"she is never this aggressive... she is one of the nicest dinobots I have meet," Stinger says looking to meet his gaze. just as they look back to scene the screams are silenced but the echoes remain.