Chapter 14

the sun is at its highest peek in the sky the humans in the town are running around doing what they need to do with there lives. unknowing to them Outlet and Goldspark watch them with such interest. they get slightly closer but they know if they get too close they will be detected and that will only bring more trouble. "they are so much like us, but at the same time so different," Goldspark says in awe.
"There sparklings are so weird but at the same time so cute," Outlet says watching a mother push her toddler in a stroller.

"I have heard from Armageddon that the autobots have taken a extreme liking to the humans even befriending some of there military groups," Goldspark says with a small smile.
"oh really? I can see why the autobots have decided to protect them, I am glad they are protecting them," Outlet purrs with happiness.
" I also heard that both autobots and decepticons have scanned the vehicle's of this planet in order to blend in."
"oh we should do something like that so we can see the humans closer!"
"not everyone can transform into a human vehicle you know."
"ah right sorry... wait what is that scent?"

Outlet stands on his hind legs sniffing the air nearly getting them caught by a human youngling. 
"hey be careful with what you doing  and what do you mean?" Goldspark askes pulling outlet down as so they don't get caught.
"I smell energon spilt... but its like decaying energon as if... we need to go," Outlet begins to run off with Goldspark running after him but is only able to keep a certain distance between them due to Outlet running on all fours.
"Hey wait up! I can't run that fast!"

"how in the name of primus are you able to smell such a thing?" Goldspark askes trying to catch up to Outlet.
"oh that's how us scraplets are able to find prey easier if we smell the fact that prey is injured and also it makes it easier to take them down," Outlet says slowing down a bit so that Goldspark can catch up.
"ok that is both disturbing but also very helpful for the future."
"how is it helpful I dont eat bots anymore?"
"no you can sniff out any bots from the war or maybe the scrappers if they are hurt."

"I can see your point but we need to cut the chatter for now we are getting close to origin," Outlet says as he runs to where Goldspark prays that  it is not the area he thinks it is.
they arrive to the scene and it brings up Goldspark's worse fears to light. they both are at the graves the crew have made for Para and Firesurpeme in shambles and desecrated. the bodies have been unburied and ripped apart to make a message for the two of them. it is obvious that the message was left by one of the Scrappers and the message reads ' run while you can.'

fear is brought into there sparks as they run to the Omen to tell the others what they have found. when they arrive to the ship they find that most of the crew is in the mess hall Honeycomb is panicking to Stinger and Deli about spotting the Scrappers near the base. Stinger notices the mechs that have entered the room. "hey guys what's up... wait dont tell me its the Scrappers again," Stinger says unimpressed.
"Yes but what they have done is much worse, they have destroyed the graves and left us a message to run while we have the chance," Goldspark says holding his head down.

"This cannot get any worse."
"Deli don't you dare jinx us again."