Chapter 21

the omen crew all reside with in the med bay those who fought are being patched by Goldspark and Stinger. "Thank you for mending us up, even if you don't like being a doctor," Honeycomb says a smile shows bright on her faceplates.
"What? I dont hate being a doctor I just hated the doctors I worked with," Stinger explains as she is mending to Prototype's wounds.
"Hey Stinger you need to be helped too let me," Goldspark says walking up to her after checking over Honeycomb one more time.
"you can help after I am done with Prototype," Stinger responds finishing up his repairs.

"Hey why do you think the twins helped us?" Honeycomb askes looking to Prototype.
"I am not sure?" Prototype responds.
"what did the twins do exactly?" Stinger askes the two.
"they sacrificed them selves," Honeycomb responds ", Repo threw a bomb which killed one of the twins, the other then combined the two and blew them all up."
"oh wow!" Stinger responds shocked to her such a thing.
"I still don't understand why the one would kill her self?" Prototype wonders

" well the last time me and nectar had talked she was getting more and more violent," Stinger says letting Goldspark tend to her wounds.
" what has that got to do with anything?" Deli askes.
"if she was violent before joining the scrappers who knows what awful things she had done while she was a scrapper she could have even hurt the twins," Stinger suggests.
"that's awful!" Outlet remarks.
"she also probably didn't want to live her life with out her twin's half," Armageddon states.

"can we please leave this planet... I mean if we can?" Goldspark askes having all the others look at him.
" with all the war that is going on this planet I can't disagree with you wanting to leave," Honeycomb says her wings giving a week buzz.
"well what if others don't want to be apart of the war too?" Prototype askes.
" After a good background check we will decide who gets to join us or not," Stinger says with a smile.
"I am sorry that you couldn't save Nectar like you wanted," Outlet says looking to Stinger.
" Hate to say it but she couldn't be saved... she was too far gone."

" if we want to leave this world we are going to need enough energon to do it," Armageddon speaks to them.
"from the ship's scans we have a lot of energon mines near us but it isn't enough to get us off the planet," Deli says showing them the screen she holds in her servo.
" It is a start to say the least," Stinger says looking to her crew after Goldspark finishes the repairs ", we where able to surpass the scrappers that had tried to haunt us down all those kilocycles ago and now I believe we are capable of getting off this rock and find a new place to call home!" the crew cheered as they have enough hope and pride to push through and get what they need.. but this story will continue in another book.

End of first book of The Omen series.

1 out of 5