Chapter 20

Plier cries from the death of her twin and from the pain in her spine. She tries to stand but her legs do not move to her command. She realizes that she is in a very hard spot of not being able to walk. she looks over to Repo to see that he has returned to attacking Goldspark. hope seems to be lost to her but she notices that Honeycomb and Prototype where also in the blast radius and are on the ground knocked out. the fate of everyone's future lays with in her servos as Repo has Goldspark pinned down on the ground striking him over and over while Stinger remains in her defensive position as Nectar continues to try and wear Stinger down.

Plier begins to crawl to her brother and begins to mess with his wiring. many would find this disturbing but to Plier her mission was very clear and that now she must complete it. after she hears the click that she prayed to hear she and the corpse of her dead brother begin to combine together to create a mech that was around Repo's size. the mech had no name sadly for the twins had only done this one other time. the mech runs to Repo and shoves Repo off of Goldspark giving him a chance to attend his hurt friends. "WHAT ARE YOU BRATS DOING?" Repo screeched.
"WE ARE DOING WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE DONE A VERY LONG TIME AGO!" the mech screams holding up the two detonators and clicking both.

the explosion was greater then the last as Goldspark looks to it while helping his friends awaken. Prototype walks to the burning spot where all three bots lay grey showing no signs of life. the twins still holding each others servos looking deep into each others optics. both had given there lives to not only free themselves but are willing to save the crew from the cruelty of the Scrappers. "thank you," Honeycomb says placing her servos on the twins ", I am sorry the both of you couldn't make it."
"May primus guide your sparks to the well," Goldspark said in prayer for the twins.

Nectar and Stinger are still head and head with each other until Nectar shoves Stinger to the ground and places her ped on her chest to hold her still. "THIS IS IT! THE MOMENT I HAVE DREAMED OF! I HOPE UNICRON TREATS YOU WITH WHAT YOU DESERVE," Nectar yells raising the ax over her helm readying to strike down. for stinger time seems to stop and everyone stands in one place. she can only see the look on her friends faces as they try to make there way to save her. she can even see her friends from the omen watching the battle and see that she is going to be struck down by the one who hates her most. she couldn't die here... something deep in her spark told her to strike back and to fight no matter the cost.

time returns to Stinger and she punches Nectar's knee causing her to lose balance and allowing her to rise up. Nectar screams in rage and they both are locked back into battle. there weapons striking each other letting sparks fly. the two while there weapons locked in each other stare into the others optics. Stinger uses this chance to strike Nectar causing her blue visor to shatter. Stinger stops and stares to nectar as she turns around with her purple optics blazing with anger. Nectar goes to do another upper attack running to Stinger. "I am sorry my dear sister," Stinger says as she plunges the katana into Nectars spark causing nectar to gasp.

"I am sorry that you where hurt, I am sorry my own  selfish decision caused you to go this far, If I could go back in time I would have never let you get hurt, I am sorry," Stinger whispered to nectar as her limbs begin to go lax. Nectar looks at stinger her color leaving her and she sheds a tear as her optics return to the color blue one last time.

"I am sorry too," Nectar says softly as her spark beats the final time.