Chapter 15

The crew sit in a circle to talk about what they plan to do with the scrappers coming back. some have suggested to run away just as the message said but they dismissed that idea due to the fact that the scrappers would probably love the thrill of the chase. another idea was to hide in a different area for a little while until the scrappers leave but that idea was also dismissed due to the fact that they would find them in no time flat if they tried that idea. as they try to find another way out Stinger sits in how own thoughts thinking of a way to save all of her friends. but every single time she would come up with a idea there would be dismissed due to how horrible it will end. then finally a idea came to her and it would be the only way to save her friends from the scrappers.

"can I have everyone's attention please, I have a idea that could work but... well," Stinger begins but slowly drifts off.
"What is your idea please tell us!" Goldspark says with eagerness.
"The only way to get the scrappers off your tails is for me to hand myself over to nectar... she took this job on so that she could get back at me, she has no interest in you guys," Stinger says with a stern impression across her faceplates.
"wait what! no you can't do that!" Honeycomb says in a panicked tone.
"Honeycomb is right you cannot give yourself up," Armageddon responds. Prototype looks to stinger and places his servo on hers.
"Stinger I think its time you told everyone about you and nectar's past," Prototype says with an encouraging warmth.

"Your past? you and nectar have a past?" Outlet askes tilting his helm.
"what kind of grudge do you need to have on someone to hunt them down and kill them?" Deli askes crossing her arms.
"plus with that psycho on there team what is his name? repoid, repo, something along those lines she would probably just send him after us when she is done with you," Goldspark says staring to stinger.
"well to answer Deli and outlet's questions, Me and nectar where good friends in the past. almost like sisters, she had her dream of being the top racer and for me well I wanted to be a medic. things started to go south with us when I decided to make a change to myself, literally. "

"she wasn't pleased that I made the 'transition' but accepted that it was done. things went to the pit when she was brought in for a surgery to fix a injury she had gotten while on the track. me and another doctor was working on her when he out of spite poisoned poor nectar to get back at me. it completely destroyed her tcog, when she found out that she will no longer be able to race again she blamed me for the entire thing. even when the evidence was brought to light that I was innocent she continued to blame me. after that we lost touch with each other, well that was until well we meet her with the scrappers."

the crew was left in shock to know such awful things has happened to the two of them well all but prototype. "that is awful!" Outlet responds holding his servos in his faceplates.
"it sounds like she is in denial of the truth," Goldspark says with a huff.
"I'm sorry that this had to happen to you and your old friend," Armageddon says rubbing his servo on her back avoiding her sensitive wings.
"It isn't your fault Stinger you did your best but it was outside factors that screwed everything up," Honeycomb responds leaning over to give her an encouraging buzz.

"you are all so kind to me thank you so much," stinger responds with a warm smile.
"im am not going to give myself up! instead we are going to fight them! yes it seems unlikely that we can succeed in winning but we can try if we wish to live our lives free!"