Chapter 13

inside of the omen Armageddon, Deli, and stinger sit in the mess hall chatting among themselves. stinger and deli where mostly teaching Armageddon about what things where like before the great war. "wow things seem well a little chaotic but so peaceful before things went to the pit," Armageddon says with slight shock.
"it would have been completely peaceful if not for how stupid and old schooled the council was," Stinger remarks with a slight temper.
"I slightly heard from honeycomb that you all left the planet so not to be under the council rule?" Armageddon questions as if looking for clarification.
"that is correct we all got sick and tired of how things where taken care of  on the planet so we decided to do our own thing for each of our own reasons," Stinger clarifies with him with a kind gesture.

"I bet I would have caused quite a bit of trouble if I lived back then," Armageddon says jokingly.
"oh most definitely! they would have lost there minds," Deli laughs.
"I actually used to be a doctor before the war," Stinger tells Armageddon.
"I can tell by the medical symbols on you wings." Stinger blushes with slight embarrassment.
" what is life during the war? we told you all about life before but we never got a insight of what happened during the war," Deli wonders.

"well where should I start I was born during the war and raise, my original name wasn't Armageddon it was actually bluebolt. I used to be a Archivist take shots of some of the most important battles cybertron and earth have ever seen! I actually was on the job when Geargrinder approached me with a offer I couldn't refuse. to be able to take shots with in a active decepticon base a shot that no other Archivist had ever gotten. when I followed him to his lab he captured me and well as you can tell now experimented on me until I looked like this. he was going to try to put me under mind control if it wasn't for Honeycomb saving me," Armageddon tells to his story while the two listen taking in everything he says.

"to be honest I miss doing my old job of Archiving but with how big I am now it would be very hard to get some of the shots I used to," Armageddon says his voice becoming somber.
"what is stopping you?" Stinger askes.
"what?"
"yeah since you are with us you can do your Archiving again," Deli says with a encouraging voice.
"your right! I can!" Armageddon gets up quickly frightening the two not expecting him to rise up.
"I am going to get my stuff set back up in my room thank you all," Armageddon says racing off to his room.

"its been a while have since we have seen such enthusiasm," deli says a smirk creeping across her faceplates.
"It truly has," Stinger says crossing her arms.
"lets just hope nothing happens." Almost on cue Honeycomb runs into the room.
"Guys! The scrappers! I spotted two of them near the area but Its a good thing they where not able to spot the omen," Honeycomb says her sword at her side.

"you just had to jinx us."