chapter 4

Others have arrived when they have heard of a bot standing outside the main door as if waiting for someone to open it for them.
" what should we do?" Deli askes pondering as she looks at the screen.
"should we let him inside?" Honeycomb wonders.
"with how cold it is outside we should for a little bit just to let him warm up a bit," Outlet looks to the stinger.
"I dont think this is the best idea he could be a decoy for all we know,"

Deli stares at the mech as he had begun to shake from the cold. it begins to make deli feel guilt and she then realizes that the sign she had asked for was standing outside the door freezing there tailpipes off. she looks over to honeycomb and whisper to her which causes her to stare at deli for a moment before the both of them run to the door to let the mech in. stinger who didn't notice them leave at first continue to go back and fourth with Goldspark and outlet. the alert of the door being opened caused stinger to look to the security camera and see that deli and honeycomb was letting in the mech from outside.

"sorry for keeping you waiting outside for so long sir," honeycomb says closing the door behind the mech.
"its alright I understand from these times of how difficult of a decision is with the war about," The mech says looking at the two ", is it only the two of you or is there others?"
"oh there are others they are just in the main area follow us we will take you to them," Deli says with a smile. just as the two had begun to lead the mech into the ship stinger ran up to the two.
"What are you two doing nobody agreed to let him in just yet?"  stinger says in a panicked tone.
"sorry stinger we just thought while we decide to let him stay or not we just let him inside to warm up," Deli says looking to the mech.
"ah yes where are my manners please call me geargrinder," Geargrinder says holding his hand out to stinger.
"erm yes it is nice to meet you, im sorry if we seem standoffish its the fact that we dont want anything to do with this war if we dont have to," Stinger says rubbing the back of her helm.

"oh well there is no need to worry about me after all I am a neutral," Geargrinder says with a smirk. 
"your a neutral? what are the odds?" Honeycomb says giggling.
"yes, what are the odds," stinger says with uncomfort filling her voice.
"how about you come in and the others can meet you!" Deli says pulling him along.
"Hey! wait a minute! we still haven't decided!" Stinger says running after the three as the take Geargrinder to the rest of the team. outlet and Goldspark were talking about the situation when they were interrupted when deli and honeycomb brought Geargrinder into the room followed with stinger.
"so I am guessing that we are letting him in?" Prototype says crossing his arms.
"well we cannot really kick him out now that would be awful," Goldspark says walking up to him ", good to have you on board the omen."

"Thank you, through these harsh times its wonderful to meet kind and caring people," Geargrinder says with a smooth tone.
"he is a neutral just like us!" Honeycomb says with glee.
"interesting," Prototype says in a monotone voice.
"If you all dont mind if I could learn your names please or nicknames work as well," Geargrinder says looking to all of them for a answer. nearly each member began to introduce them selves to him except for Stinger and Prototype. this causes geargrinder to stare at the two waiting for there answer.  "so um what are your names?" they do not respond.

"oh that is stinger and the cloaked one is prototype," Goldspark says walking up to his side.
"ah what wonderful names you two have, I am sure we are going to be very close," geargrinder says his tone slightly darkening. Honeycomb felt cold fall upon her as she begins to watch geargrinder mingle with most of her friends.
"so how long do you plan on staying?" Stinger askes cocking her brow.
"oh well if you all dont mind if I stay the night and make sure nothing of mine has broken or frozen," Geargrinder says looking to the four.
"stay as long as you need friend and hey stinger used to be a doctor she could check you over," Outlet says with a smile. 
"oh erm no thank you I would rather check over my self after all nobody knows me better than myself."

"very... well then, if you truly do wish to do it yourself then go ahead," stinger says staring at him with anger. Stinger and prototype look to each other both understanding each other's suspicion.  they watch as there friends begin to accept Geargrinder into there group with open arms. Stinger and Prototype walk off to a separate room to converse about him.
"I will be honest I have been wondering if I should pick a side in the war," Geargrinder says looking to the three while honeycomb's wings buzz in uncomfort.
"oh well we know that at one point that we will have to chose but we have no idea which one should we do," Deli says rubbing the back of her helm.

" well I have heard that the autobots work for the council and are going to make things to way they used to be," Geargrinder says with a snide tone ", I heard that the decepticons have so much more to offer for instance they accept those who are different like you and I." Honeycomb begins to back away from the conversation slowly wanting to leave the room.
"oh Really? Well I have heard that the autobots have the dinobots and I am worried that they will want nothing to do with me if I join," Deli says sighing.
" fret not dear one the decepticons have dinobots as well so you wont have to be disowned by all of them," Geargrinder says chuckling.
"what about religion? I heard that they worship Unicron and not Primus? I dont wanna put that tension with others," Goldspark says looking down.

" That silly rumor no no only very few worship him, we worship anything that we can may that be Primus, Unicron, or Solumis ," Geargrinder says placing his servo on his shoulder plate.
" what about those who are deformed?" Outlet says standing so he stands just slightly over Geargrinder.
" We have those who have suffered from the past defects or present so that isn't a problem," Geargrinder says pointing to his three optics.
"how are we gonna convince stinger and prototype about the decepticons?" Deli askes looking to Goldspark.
" Don't worry, I will personally talk to them about it," Geargrinder says just as Honeycomb leaves the room.
"How about before you do we have a turn," Outlet says as he begins to climb to the vents and make his way.

The rest of the group leaves to go after Stinger and Prototype as Geargrinder stays behind. he walks to the computer system and begins to connect some of his devices as he types away at the computer reading through all the files. "my my this ship is ancient how in the name of primus did they survive so long?" he questions himself as he continues to read when his optics light up with delight. " Oh how perfect! these bots could be the very ingredient I need for my experiments." he reads more and more watching as the lost history of the golden age was lay out in front of him. "Even shockwave doesn't know about this information... But I am going to need more if I wish to surpass him! to show him I am better than him," Geargrinder says with a chuckle.

Honey with the correct gear walks out into the cold and wanders around to maybe clear her head. The ice cold goes against her metal and fuzz causing her to shiver just a bit. after what seems like a while she spies an opening in the distance of which she walks to and finds that it was a hidden base. she notices that the door is cracked open enough for her to squeeze through allowing her to explore. Honeycomb walks through what she has discovered to be a laboratory with a lot of cages.  most of the cages contain dead deformed creatures that look to be failed experiments. She notices that there is a computer that she can look through but as she gets closer she is grabbed and pulled to one of the bigger cages. 
"Please get me out of here before he comes back," the big mech says with pleading optics.
"who are you and who are you talking about?" Honeycomb askes as she softly begins to shake.

"my name is Armageddon... and the bot I am talking about is Geargrinder one of shockwaves clones."