Chapter 10

the small craft lands back on Nectar's ship (bolt breaker) Repo and Nectar waiting for the two twins. the twins explain how the entire lab was raided and that all the information that used to be on the computer has been taken and downloaded into a unknown data pad. while this information is being explained with detail Repo's smile began to grow and grow as his shakes of excitement become more noticeable.
"oh when oh when are we able to to tear apart these bots oh please tell me that it is very very soon HAHAHAHAHAHAH," Repo says pulling out his scythe with excitement. the twins begin to shake knowing full well the power that repo has when he gets too excited of murder.

"dear sweet Repo, I admire your eagerness to get to who hurt our dear friend but you need to stay calm," Nectar says in a soothing tone she only has this tone when she knows that repo might attack someone here, it has happened before.
"But Nectar I wanna see a bots internals paint the walls!" Repo says looking to the twins.
"do not forget that very reason is what has caused you to get multiple warrants for your arrest," Nectar reminds Repo who's excitement turns cold.
"they wont find the body this time Nectar I promise!" Repo begs.
"patients dear friend when we find the bot and if they are not apart of the war you will have you fun and if not the planets inhabitants will do fine for you," Nectar responds with a purr causing repo to completely relax but still has his smile.

the twins sigh with relief. the team used to be made up of seven bots but repo has had his way with the majority of them. the others where killed by nectar's servo due to them disappointing her too much. they used to remember the stories of how nectar rose in the ranks of scrapper groups. she used to be shy and timid and would panic at the look of energon spilled. and to see that she has become a scary femme who would kill a mech just for making her mad.

"we need to get some more help so we dont waste too much of our energon supply," Nectar says pulling up a screen and begins to type.
"who are we going to hire?" Repo askes looking over Nectar's shoulder plate.
" give me a moment to look through and then I will give you a answer," she replies pushing him away as she looks through the multiple names. the others go to work on the ship again in order to make it run without fail.
"so many choices but all of them are too expensive for my taste," Nectar mumbles to herself.
she continues to look until what felt like forever she soon finds one that is with in her price range.

"they are old but so much experience I wonder why it is so cheep?" Nectar thinks as she looks through the bio and sees that they are training there apprentice. she calls them right away and gets an answer in no time flat.
"hello you have called for my services?" the mech says appearing on the screen.
"who is it?" the femme askes standing next to the older mech.
"I want to hire you for a very important job, I want to know who killed my business partner geargrinder and if they are a neutral bring them to me but if not just notify me who killed him and it should put me at ease," Nectar explains to them and they nod.
" you know my price," the mech says looking at her ", you have the shanix to pay it?"
"Yes we do and if you do your job well we will even give you a handsome reward.
"very well we will do our best," the mech says looking to the femme next to him.
"thank you Firesurpeme."