Chapter 19

the sun slowly rises over the horizon bringing a new chord... but is not all that it brings.  The Scrappers walk out of the woods and to the mountain side and they spot the Omen.  Nectar smiles and turns to her team. "this is the moment that we can relive over and over again! the moment where we finally can get Stinger and her freaks off the face of this planet... no the universe!" Nectar calls out to her team holding up her ax high in the sky causing the others to hold there weapons up in the air as well. "now we should get this show on the road... ATTACK!" the group runs to the omen for the fight to begin.

Outlet spots the Scrappers from the distance and hits the alarm alerting everyone to get into position. only a few will go to the battle field but the others will stay behind to insure that a retreat can be perfectly terminated. Stinger, Prototype, Goldspark, and honeycomb prepare them selves for battle while Outlet, Deli, and Armageddon stay behind. they all ready there weapons and run out of the ship to the scrappers to protect the ones they love.
"WE WILL STAND!" Stinger yells to her team.
"YOU ALL WILL FALL!" Nectar responds both of there teams closing in to the center point of the battle. they all soon become locked into the fight.

Nectar heads straight for Stinger causing the two to be head and head in battle. Stinger blocks Nectar's first attack with her katana pushing her off but doesn't dare to strike at her. Nectar continues to strike down at stinger but stinger continues to block the attack over and over again. Nectar soon realizes that she wasn't going to get anywhere by doing a upper attack and decides to go all the way. Nectar begins to unleash a fury of random attacks stinger just barely getting anytime to block or dodge the attacks. "Nectar you don't have to do this!" Stinger cries out.
"SHUT UP! ITS YOUR FAULT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR RUINED MY LIFE! I COULD HAVE BEEN A LEGEND!" Nectar screams increasing the power of the attacks to surpass her own abilities straining her self to make sure if she got a hit it would be deadly.

Repo laughing his helm off swings his scythe down at Goldspark but with the help of his staff Goldspark is able to get away quickly. Repo begins to show his speed which causes Goldspark to realizes that he is in trouble. Repo strikes more and more nicking Goldspark more and more causing dents and deep cuts. Goldspark can only defend himself due to him not able to get a attack in. Repo cuts Goldspark's chassis not as deep as his other cuts. Goldspark realizes that on his end he is fighting a losing battle and could very much die. through this entire fight Repo could not stop laughing through this as he seems to be entertained by this. "I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR INNERS TO BECOME OUT!"

Undertone and Plier battle Prototype and Honeycomb. Prototype and Honeycomb is also at a disadvantage due to the twins having long ranged weapons. the twins after battling the two for a little bit stop suddenly and look to each other then give a nod. they flee from Prototype and Honeycomb and make a b line towards Repo after spotting Goldspark having a hard time fighting the crazy mech. Repo spots the two and gives them a very big grin. the twins can sense that something is wrong as Repo shoves Goldspark down to the ground and pulls out what seems to be a grenade which he pulls the pin to then throws it to the twins giving them no time to react. the explosion is very loud making Plier's audio receptors ring from the noise. she can feel that something has gone wrong and that she feels as if she is in great pain. 

Plier looks up from the spot where she landed holding the hand of her brother... who lays dead next to her looking deep into her visor as if his last words where "im sorry."