Chapter 12

Firesurpeme sat next to honeycomb on a snow dune watching over the frozen forest chatting and catching up with all that has happened. "wow the war sounds like it has been brutal," honey says her antennas drooping.
"that's why I didn't pick a side in this mess and stuck to doing what I do best," Firesurpeme replies smirking. "it is so odd to see you in such a great condition? how is that possible?"
"oh erm the planet's natural ice keep us preserved through the kilocycles," Honeycomb explains. they continue on talking about the years going farther and farther back in time.
"hey you remember the first time we meet?"
"oh primus that was when I was with my old insecticon hive... it was horrible there."
"I remember you cried due to how happy you where when you escaped."

"didn't the queen hurt her own hive members when they tried to escape from the hive?" Firesurpeme askes.
"it was for less then that she would even beat them just for a bad egg she produced," Honeycomb replies rubbing her arm.
"we where almost caught when getting you out!" Firesurpeme chuckles.
"wasn't your mentor angry with you for helping me?"
"yes... but it was well worth it to see you be free, oh that reminds me."

"oh what is it?" Honey comb askes her antenna twitches in question.
"I still owe you that favor don't I?" Firesurpeme inquires.
"Favor?" Honeycomb askes.
"yes it was for helping me with  my first mission."
"oh that's right!"
"yes and today is the day I cash in that favor... Honeycomb you and your friends are in great danger... the scrappers are looking for you for the death of Geargrinder."
"w..what?!" Honeycomb becomes frightened.

"you gotta tell them that it wasn't us!" Honeycomb cries.
"dont worry I was planning on that," Firesurpeme replies ", your safe."
"what are you going to tell them?"
"I will say that it is just a casualty of war."
"will that work?"
"she said they wanted no business with the war."
"that is probably the only thing we would have in common."

Para watches from his spot steaming with anger. how could his mentor betray him... betray the client like this it was supposed to be his first hunt. para transforms into his alt mode and drives off to send a message. the message would be about Firesurpeme's betrayal. as he drove closer and closer to the ship the rage inside him grew and grew. para felt as though this was the correct thing to do... so that nobody would get hurt except for the crew members of the omen. he gets to the computer inside of the ship and begins to call the scrappers, Repo is the first to answer.

honeycomb runs into the ship with hope filled on her faceplates. the others who are in the mess hall eating notice honeycomb run in. "woah what's got you in such a great mood?" Outlet askes sitting on the table.
"I meet an old friend you know Firesurpeme!" Honeycomb responds.
"wait didn't he help you at one point?" Deli askes.
"yes! he gave us some news though it is not good news I am just glad he helped us."
"so what is the news he gave us?" Goldspark askes.
"the scrappers are after us for the death of Geargrinder but they don't know that it is us so he is going to lie to them and say it was a death caused by war."
"we should thank him for doing this," Stinger suggests with the rest agreeing.

they all walk out of the ship to find Firesurpeme but the sound of a struggle could be heard. the crew run to see what is happening but to there horror in the distance Firesurpeme is fighting Repo.
"HOW COULD YOU KILL HER! THEN YOU DARE US HER OTHER MOD TO TRY AND KILL ME!" Firesurpeme says dodging the sword Repo holds in his hands.
"she was stupid enough to contact me about your trickery old mech," Repo says chuckling ", and we don't need some femme running around snitching on everybot." they continue to fight the crew running as fast as they can to help Firesurpeme but when they get close it is too late. Repo hits home as he drives the sword that was para into Firesurpeme's spark.
"I do dare to use your partner to kill you," Repo responds laughing as the last of Firesurpeme's colors drain from him.
"AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU TOO!" Repo yells pointing out to the crew ", WE WILL FINISH WHAT WE HAD STARTED!" and with that Repo transforms into his helicopter mode and flies off leaving the crew stunned and in mourning of the mech who had tried to save there lives.

"we are gonna die."