Chapter 9

A very old spaceship sits just out of orbit from the planet earth. in the main control deck shows the Scrappers alive and well preserved from time.  Nectar sits in the captains chair fiddling with a nail waiting. Repo and the twins walk up to Nectar and give a salute. "did we get any word from our dear three eyed friend?" Nectar askes in a annoyed tone halting the fiddling. 
"I am afraid we had lost contact with him Captain," Undertone whimpers in fear as anger spread across her faceplates.
"IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE WE HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH HIM AND YOUR TELLING ME HE JUST SUDDENLY DISPEARS!" Nectar screams in a fit of rage throwing the nail nearly striking Repo. 

"he could have went back on his word and kept what he has found," Repo says with a chuckle.
"the autobots could have gotten to him," Plier says trying to deescalate the situation.
"we do not have time for this! Twins go to his lab and see WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!" Nectar commands pointing to the two ", and dont you dare come back empty handed or else I will add your helms to my collection." 
"y..yes captain," Undertone replies shaking as he grabs Plier's servo.
"we wont fail you captain," Plier says pulling Undertone away and to one of the smaller aircrafts to fly down to earth.

in a short time the two land a few miles away from the lab in order to avoid detection.  the two twins leave the craft and head to the lab with great care. Undertone looks to Plier as the get closer and closer to the lab. "Did we make the right choice?" Undertone askes causing Plier to stop in her tracks.
"make the right choice with what?" she turns to Undertone with a long stare.
"Joining the scrappers.... being apart of nectar's team... everything."
" you know that in a way we never had a choice."
"well we kinda did it was either work in the chop shop or work with the scrappers and honestly the chop shop sounds better right about now," Undertone says with a small shiver from the cold.
"you where willing to break apart dead bodies for spare parts?" Plier says grossed out.
"we see bodies taken apart in worse ways with this job," Undertone replies.

"this job pays more though," Plier says as they get to the entrance of Gear grinder's lab.
"slightly," Undertone remarks walking in.
"you know we need the money! after our afthead parents left us with there debt after all," Plier huffs with frustration.
"Still can't believe that they would leave there own younglings with debt and even when they are found they still stick us with the debt."
"just because we made one payment on there behalf due to the debt collectors terrorizing our home."
"should we have joined that femme Nectar was after?"
"ARE YOU CRAZY NO!" Plier cries out " Nectar would murder us!"
"your right im sorry."

they walk to past each cage as the get closer to the computers. "hey you notice something off?" Plier askes.
"yes... all the cages are empty... and the storage looks as if it has been looted," Undertone says as he is peeking into the storage room. Plier begins to type on the computer to find that nearly all the data has been transferred to a unknown data pad.
"Nectar isn't going to like this."
"the fact that Geargrinder could be good as dead, no doubt." the twins comm Nectar and she replies almost instantly.
"so what did my two danger duo find?" Nectar askes with a sinister tone to it.
"Someone raided his lab... and all the caged are empty including the one with the predicon in it." the two begin to prepare for Nectar to scream at them but instead she laughs loudly.
"this is going to be a fun chase.... cause NOONE messes with scrappers!"