CHAPTER 6-Fire

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry. Please don't shout you are attracting everyones attention. I will help you fill the rest" I try to make a deal with her. But she had something else in her mind.

She started screaming loud real loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe POV.

"Please stop shouting" I say trying to block her to stop. After few seconds two guards come running in our direction. All the workers in the camp had gathered hearing her shouting.

All the ladies are whispering among themselves. None of them are amputed or any part of their body is malfunctioning they seems pretty fit. Or it's me who is not able to find anything.

"Sir..." She comes in front of the guards and kneel before them.

"Sir...this girl right here" she starts crying
"She threw the water I filled, wasted them" sobs more

"she doesn't want me to complete my work she wants me to get punished" she cries more pointing her forefinger towards me.

"She is the one sir. She tells she wanted help from me but she ruined my work" she cries again. she is lying.

"I was not Sir. I just " I Speak but she interrupts me. For Aurum's s sake let me complete my sentences once.

"No sir she is lying in your face. Look at the water spilled on ground. It's all I want to say" with this said she proves her theory. Guard looks at me with disgust. Completely believing her.

I did not do that. Please believe me. What is wrong with this day.

"I did not do anything.....I just...." "I did not do it" My eyes were tearing up. Not now please I want to speak. She is lying. I did not do anything.

"We have heard enough." He snaps separating me with her.

"You will come with us. Master will deal with you. As of you people present help his lady fill the water and return to your work" one of the guard commands and all slowly started to disperse.

The guards push me to follow I stumble a little but quickly grip my balance. I look for the last time in her direction. She is being helped by some fellow workers to get up. While she gets up our eyes locks and she smirk a very dirty smirk. She is a devil I tell myself to stay away from her. But then Will I be able to return back here.

Today is definitely my last day. I somehow saved myself from Colonel warth but Captain General is not a joke or any of the Master's.

As we walk we reach the entrance of west wing. I signs. I didn't even get to do anything or see. My life have always Been a incomplete line. It's starts from unknown words and never gets to reach the end.

I see four Master's talking joyfully to each other. It's weird to see them like this, like four hulky man talking joyfully like they are going to reunited from their long lost love after so many years.

But they seems happy and I started smilling looking at their face. It's almost little dark now because the sun was set long time ago. So I don't think anybody will notice I'm looking directly at them.

As we near theirs voice becomes audible.

"Looks like Lord has found his lost star" First guard tells

"It has been a long time since I have seen Captain eat together with us in the Dinning" Second guard injects

"Captain seems more relaxed and composed. Today he could have killed me as my target was missed but he didn't, instead he said me to walk behind him" Third one tells while grinning. Ofcourse he will be happy he saved his life. Like quoted no mistake are allowed in mount zipon.