Chapter 19-Grace

General POV.

"Gowanions Queen visited Zipon. They ask for the release of their General" Ages stood from his place and informed all the ministers present in halt room. Nobody knew the real reason of his arrest so this question was expected to rise.

Phantan is an animal he will not be shown mercy. This was imprinted in my mind.

"Release him" Haoyed replies casually to Agnes. Agnes pretend to not hear him.

Haoyed is the First in command for Queens security. His main identity is Queens eyes and her ear and the words coming out from his mouth was not his but her's.

"Lord, We wait for your decision" Ares speak shouts loudly. I smiled at his attempt.

Ares has been a friend to me-more like a younger blood or say a younger brother. I have seen him grow in front of my eyes he was trained under me. Sometimes my harsh training used to make him cry. He cries like a wolf but would always come out fierce.

I have never shown my true emotions to him and I don't think I am ever doing it in near future.

I get up from my throne and walks up to Haoyed. All keeping their eyes down. Some trying to figure out my next move theirs faces filled with curiosity.

Curiosity.

This word is made for her just for her. Always curious about little things like a lost child. I knew getting closer to her was making me drown into her but then she was-

Precious

When I reach Haoyed he becomes stiff on his chair. I wanted to pluck his head out from his body but making people clueless was something I loved the most. It gave me a sense of satisfaction seeing them try to use their headless brain.

So I walked towards the Palace guard who stood alert on their post at the entrance of Halt room.

As I near them they bowed their head respectfully and wait in that position for my order. I gesture them to return to their original position.

"For how many years you have been working here?" I ask one of them strenly. He stays quiet for few seconds and starts taking deep breaths, I see sweat beads forming on his forehead.

That was just a simple question.

Ares comes to the place I was standing along with Creamel and Agnes. I glare at the three of them and slowly Creamel and Agnes leave but Ares stands on his place firm.

One more Stubborn human.

"General asked you a Question" Ares shouts at the Guard.

"11 years Master" He replies quickly in a shaky and scared voice

Understandable. I wonder why this kind of fear is not seen on her.

"Enter inside" I order both of them.

Shortly Ares and the Guard enters the room. I go up and sit on my throne. Something feels unusual today sitting here feels incomplete, few years back this was my dream to sit on the throne and rule this century. Making all the king's bow in front of me pleading to save them.

But somehow this dream and all these things feels small. It feels like a thin thread which will break sooner. It feels incomplete-meaningless.

I see the Guard stand before the throne.

"Who is your Commander?" I ask him in rough
voice. All in the halt room go pale hearing my voice. The guard who came inside stares and continue stares at the floor and then decides to speak.