Chapter 13-Did he Smile?

Previously on Thanatos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered a long hall way. General kept walking there was fire lamp sticked on the walls.

He stopped in front of a room. The door was silver with the design of fire flames and the nob of the door had sun designed on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe POV.

He pushed the door widely and entered inside while I stood firm on the door.

"Come inside" He said in a deep voice. I entered inside the room. The floor was carpeted in red and there was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Lamps on the side of the best-post. There was a Grand Bed at the centre, the duvet of the bed was made up of animal fur and the headboard had skull designed on it.I somehow was angry because of the skull, isn't it kind of disrespect. There were large windows which gave full view of the Palace.

He walked up to a small cabinet and poured himself a glass of red liquid and stood in front of the window slowly sipping the liquid. He seems to be tired, it's because of the journey I think. His silver blue eyes were glued on the view in front of him but his mind was somewhere else. He was in deep thought.

Suddenly He was pressing the glass on his hands and due to pressure he broke the glass. The glass scattered around, the floor was stained due to liquid and his palm was was bleeding.

I was scared seeing this side him. I whisper shouted at his action. He turned and started walking towards me. General looked dead his eyes had no emotion and his face was blank.

I was looking at his action as he was approaching me. He didn't look like the General. In-fact he did not look like a human. His eyes changed colours from silver blue to red like the flames.

My breathing was increasing with his each steps. Don't be scared be strong he want harm you. I repeated this in my head but my body wouldn't listen. My heart was throbbing inside my chest it felt like he wanted to come out from my body.

I wanted to shout for help but my mouth wouldn't open.

He came closer to me we were just some inches apart. I did not have the courage to look up to him. He Lifted my chin gently and as soon as his fingers touched my skin. My body produced a different type of heat. There was sudden change of temperature in my body. It wasn't the kind of heat that would burn me but a comfortable warmth.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in rough tone slowly wiping the tear on my cheeks. His action made hard for me to breath.

"I am not cryin..g " I tell him I wanted to sound strong but my voice broke in the end. I should be brave. I promised I would not cry.

This time I looked in his eyes which I was avoiding for the long time and surprisingly his eyes were no longer fury his silver blue eyes were glittering with unknown emotion. Does General have splits personality?

"Don't answer Queen questions" He tells me not leaving my chin his words were confusing but I still nod my head in yes.

"Don't get hurt while I am away" He said as soon as those words left his mouth I blushed hard. My heart was exploding in happiness and I felt like I was on cloud.

"You are hurt" I said to him referring to his palm it was bleeding but not to much blood. His lips tugged at the corner of his mouth. Did he smiled. What? I froze at my place he can smile just a second ago he looked like he would burn this Palace but now he was smiling. His actions were messing up with my mind.