CHAPTER 9-Treaty

Sending my love to all of you reading thank you for your support and patience 😊😊

Keep Reading

∆∆∆∆

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I call my Guard from here on he will guide her. I still haven't passed the massage. "Guide her towards the workers camp" I say to my guard.

"Guide her towards the Central Tent. She will be under my supervision" Lord says folding his hand in his chest. Looking in Zoe direction. What is his Matter? Does she found a soft corner in general eyes.? Lot different thought running my mind.

I turn to look at Zoe to find her smiling. Something weird is going on here and it needed to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe POV

After my first ever encounter with General I couldn't stop smiling. He isn't bad from the stories I've heard. I was send to south. South has huge tents with flags on top of it. South does have Guard but they are called First hand Guard. I don't know the exact levels of the army here but First hand guards are perfectly armed. They are highly alerted like a sudden war is going to break out any second.

As command by General I was being taken to Central tent.

Standing near a tent this is where I will live from now on directed by the guard who accompanied me. This tent is dark orange in colour people would definitely call it brown but it's orange.

I enter inside I see small cot a small bath place attached to the tent on outdoor side a wooden box, that's it nothing else. But I'm happy to look at this I will be having something to call mine.

Remembering the time my stay in town we use to live in muddy huts. Palsi and I use to stay together she really was a good person Despite everything lowly she never complaint about things as she use to say "we need to be grateful for our life rather than pointing the flaws".Her memories bring tears in my eyes after my mother and father death. She was the only one I was close with her company felt like I was home.

I walk up the Wooden box and open it. It's simple rectangular in shape with depth measuring from elbow to first finger. I cover my mouth in realisation I've left my sack in the prison while trying to escape the guards. How to get it? Realisation rushes down my brain.

I need to get it, But how ? I forgot the way I came from.

Maybe ask Master Ares Nooo!!! Million percent no. The last look of Master Ares before parting for central tent was like he regret my presence in Mount Zipon.

Let's figure out? How?? I quickly left the tent. It's quite dark now but somehow I find a well and wiped most of the mud from my clothes and washed my feets and face. I settled my hair in a meaningful way and started moving towards the direction following my sense.

From my little memory I think I need to go straight first. I started walking straight following my intuition......Agrrrrh I have no idea where I am.

Turning back looks Like I have come far. How to go back?

I have to ask for help. But whom shall I ask. I definitely will be labelled crazy asking for prison direction.

Standing in Middle of no where I see two ladies walking holding a jar of red liquid in their hands.

I walk up to them but they are Faster so I slowly fill the pace. They are chattering among themselves.

"Did you hear. There seems to be a newly received worker who will be working in central tent" First one hushes out. she seems shock by the news.