Chapter-20 Wild Run

Zoe Pov.

I never felt this light before, it felt as though my body was floating. I felt at ease and peace.

"Kiss me" A light wishper echoed inside me.

"Kiss me" it did again

These words sounded familiar, yes they.......Did I use it? No way! I would never speak those vulgar words. There's no chance I would say those Or Maybe, I DID!!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" My eyes flashed open bringing me to reality, throwing the quilt I stood up on bed.

"Did I really?" I asked myself pointing my index finger towards me. This situation felt like I declared my own war. Saying these things to Royals would definitely put me to death.

What if Queen hears this? No wait. What if some guard heard that? To say I'm stupid would be an understatement I'm beyond that level.

I surely should apologise. what if I get executed after that, what if they throw me out of Aurum. I'm so doomed.

"Grace,Please let us in" My mind got averted by the voice, They were standing outside my door.

"Please Enter" I gave them permission to enter. They were Royal maids not the ordinary maids. Does this prove the Queen knows?? Why are they giving me looks.

"Grace, we ask you to please step down from bed" Said one of them not making eye contact. I realised and got down shyly, this act definitely proves I'm stupid. After placing my foot on the carpet I acted like I was straighting my gown. Embarassed was creeping me out. Right gown!! I was still on the gown from last night.

"I was just....try.. ing" I was in middle of building an excuse when she cut me like I was a dead deer.

"Your Presence is required by the General" She spoke sharply. She walked from her place and came near me.

"So....You need to get dressed" This time I didn't miss the strong gaze her eyes held. It felt like she had some hidden emotions which at current I was not able to understand. So I gave her a bright smile which surely blinded her as she turned her head in opposite direction.

I crossed her and excused myself to get ready. After I took a flower bath. I was shown my dress. My mind couldn't process it.

The dress was nothing fancy it didn't have gold plaster on it or some huge embroidery it was simple..that's it simple this surely made me smile. This dress was reminding me who I was and I was happy thinking about it.

After tying the waist band I quickly dressed up. My hair was neatly done and they gave me few ornaments to wear.

"Grace your presence is required in Defence House" A man entered he was dressed in Blue and Golden colour material. I looked at him, having the little knowledge about palace. Doesn't Golden colour represent Royals.

He handed me a scroll. It's outer colour was silver as soon as I extended my hand to receive it. One of the maid came infront of me not the one with strong gaze, her sudden action made me take a step back. She was younger similar to my age.

"Grace, I will take the punishment for this crime but I will not allow you to receive this message" She spoke her body shivering in fear, so she knows the consequence of her action. Back to her words which was hitting my eardrums making it even more confusing then it was before.

"Let me see what in it?" I said out loud and stepped out. He handed me the letter but before I could even start reading. Two men came inside and both started dragging the young maid out of my room.

"Stop!! Where are you taking her?" I questioned them. They stopped but didn't respond and were waiting for the scroll delivery man to speak.

"Grace, we need to take her as she tried to stop a royal massage" He spoke calmly. What's more surprising was his behaviour there was no changes in it. This needs to stay in my hands.