CHAPTER 7-Gowanians

OMG 100 reads I did not expect that. Anyways I Thank each one of you. Smile smile smile do it a lot ^_^ ENJOY :)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Master Ares Pov

2 Months earlier ~

Today General looked more aggressive then any other day. From the day he has returned from the village gilo after visiting Monk Adlarzd he seems disturbed. I have been with him the longest time. I know something is bothering him.

Earlier today he made the foot guards run 200 mile from mount Zipon crossing pirle valley to mount canbil. He even challenged them into sword fight which he easily won, he trains them he knows every individual. specially their strength and weakness. In between the fight he would point their mistake and correct them. Indeed a General

As per my observation he is highly affected by whatever the Monk spoke to him. He rarely eats. He had been sleeping less. Though this things will highly not affect him.

I've seen him go days without food and sleep still he managed to defeat enemies in the battles. most of the battle which we have fought between Kingdom Appro and Kingdom Sallo they have a huge herd of army. When this two Kingdom came together we thought we lost. But he alone killed millions which was so hard to believe he became a monster in the field and then his name arose "Thanatos the death" people refereed him as Death. But to the people of Aurum he was a perfect leader and a Great Warrior.

Despite all things he never forgets to check the training of the camp. He was mostly found sitting under the floral garnade tree. In most of the meeting he would usually be paced out. None in the camp or the authority of Aurum's would dare to question his behaviour even the queen did not dare when she last visited. one thing was clearly visible that she was happy seeing him like this?

Even If I know the matter he will never share it with me.He tends to solve most of his problems by himself.

He never open up and talk. He is not like a talking person. The only time Aurum hears his voice is in Yearly ceremony.

~One month earlier

Today we have urgent meeting as their are some important issues to discuss. 2 days ago it was reported that the colour of water has been changing. Which is slightly possible as the Rainy season is approaching the layers of water overlaps which cause them to change colour.

I make my way to court room. Today's weather is quiet serene, the sky is blue. sun is hiding behind the clouds. clouds have scattered around forming a beautiful shade this view is irresistible. Mother nature is magnificent.

As I move forward towards court. I find general looking up to sky. His hands behind his back he looks peaceful as I near him he sense my presence but his gaze doesn't shift. He looks calm.

"Greetings to you My Lord" I greet he breaks his gaze from sky as he look at me for splits seconds.

"Your being polite means we have a problem" He says with a calming tone to which I smile.

Court Room
I enter court room I see the Master's has already taken their seat. General has not arrived yet. I walk up to my seat getting greeting from all of them.The only one who is zoned out is Master Agnes (leads Defence) few months back there was a slight problem in his zone. His tired eyes shows the sleepless nights he had spent working.

Though the matter hasn't been bought to view but General knows. He knows everything. He is a type of man who would know everything even without trying to know.