Chapter 15-Stabbed

Previously on Thanatos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precious..

To which i didn't debate further she was precious in all form.

"I have accepted your challenge" I say those words to myself and I am not going to lose this. I bring my lips kissing her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General POV

"She will gain her consciousness soon." Adlarzd informed me. He was taking a lot of time to nurse Zoe.

So I decided to go inside to check what was wrong. My eyes widened in shock she had blood all over her chest. Somebody harmed her.

It looked like someone clawed her with something sharp. My heart burning inside my chest. All the way here she was crying in pain. Who ever have caused her this will pay in greater amount. I will make their seven generation pay. I will make them beg for their death. I make a vow to you Zoe.

My hands were itching for blood.

I was sitting near her cot she was sleeping looking peaceful with no pain. I don't know what was happening to me it was all new foreign feelings for me but it felt good It felt nice. It always brings me comfort whenever she was near my side.

The sun was long gone by now sky was filled with stars. All the stars were twinkling like her eyes. It all felt the same when she arrived at Zipon. She was trouble she caused trouble -Ares

That's how Ares described me about a sole new worker who came to Mount Zipon. I didn't pay attention to him as so many learned discipline here. Some learned just by hearing my name while for some Ares was enough.

She fooled the cell guards and escaped from them. Hearing her actions from the guards was not easy It was hard to control my laughter. No one dared to run from them but she did without any fear. I was amused by her. I wanted to reward her but that would bring my army in shame. So as an reward I brought her to South saying she would work for me. I just wanted to keep her away from everyone. Why? Some things doesn't have an explanation.

The day when I told her to help me remove my cloak proved so many things. She stood just a few inches away from me making me forget so many things. I started carving her presence. She had unknown innocence lingering around herself and I wanted that kind of innocence near me. I wanted to destroy that innocence completely, corrupt it all by myself.

Her eyes had some magical powers. The way she would look at things curious always. The way she would get annoyed by Ares words shooting glares to him. It always excites me. Then the way she would look at me.

She was an Angel who didn't knew anything about this dark world while I was the Monster who controlled this dark world. We weren't a match but I wanted her beside me all the time. The urge to cage her in my arms grew stronger day by day.

I knew she needed to stay away from me. She was too soft for me. Ares was right, she wasn't a fit for south wing but today I completely brought here closer to me and no one could take her away.

"A..mm... " She stirred trying to open her eyes, she was awake. Trying to open her eyes slowly. she winched in pain. She was still in pain and I wanted to tear that person into half. I will bring that human begging in front of you to save his life.

"Adlarzd.." I shouted his name. He hurried fast as I could hear his footsteps approaching.

He entered the small room and started checking Zoe. Her curious doe eyes examined Adlarzd carefully. After Adlarzd was done checking her. He handed some herbs to fed her which I wasn't going to do. so Adlarzd helped to feed her.